Sunday, July 5, 2020

Welcome!     7-4-20



Today we celebrate our independence, just typing this brings a thought to mind. What are we free from? 

With everything that's going on in the world, I am free from fear, and I'm free because Jesus took fear upon Himself so I would not have to live in it. I have chosen to receive His peace. I cast all of my care on Him so He is free to care for me. 

The Bible says in 1 Peter 5:8 that ...our great enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.

Notice it says like a roaring lion.

In Isaiah 54:17 it reads ..no weapon that is formed shall prosper... This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition} is the heritage of the servants of the Lord... AMPC 

That scripture tells me that it doesn't matter what weapon is formed, it won't prosper. However, I know it's my job to trust God and stand on His word! Fear, anxiety, confusion, lack of any kind, and so much more are all weapons of the enemy. People belittling you, talking bad about you, etc. Is a weapon.

Example: Years ago when I was working at a beauty school there was a person accused me in a disciplinary meeting of being racist, not only did everyone at the meeting have my back but when one of the co-owners was told about the meeting she said "Tammie!?", my life spoke for itself and that weapon trying to form did not prosper. 

Example: A few years ago I discovered the spirit of anxiety had attached its ugly self to me. The Holy Spirit taught me how to overcome it. One thing I had to do was give it to God and cast my cares. I have found there are some things that are a journey, while others may not be and instant deliverance is there. Weapons will form, but we have the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. We are not fighting for victory, we STAND IN THE PLACE OF VICTORY! Satan has already been defeated, he's just trying to convince us that he hasn't. 
Stay close to the heart of God, the battle is His! 

Something has been stirring in my heart... With everything that is going on in the US and all of the different reports that have been surfacing, something my older sister said to me years ago keeps ringing in my ear. "A lie cannot stand".   

If you have been reading my blogs, you may be aware that the reason I trust God as I do is that He has never lied to me, the truth is He CAN'T  lie, there is NO darkness in Him. That being said, if I find a person or an organization in a lie, I no longer trust what they say unless they repent, which means they have turned and changed. 
So much of what has been reported has caused anxiety, fear, and division which is of the devil. Hate blinds people to the truth, and pride keeps people from seeing the truth, whatever that truth may be. The spirit of fear controls people and uses people to spread it. Satan can't do anything without a willing vessel to do it through. The love of money and power causes people to do things and make decisions that are not in the best interest of anyone but themselves or their agenda. 

Although God did not cause what's happening in the US and around the world, He will use it for His glory. His ways are not our ways. I am finding that to be so true through all of this. 
He has told me a few times to stop complaining, keep my mouth shut and be on my knees in prayer. That doesn't mean that my opinions are right or wrong, it means that prayer is what is needed. 

Something else that has been on my heart is, what are we a slave to? I'm talking emotionally. What's your mindset? The Bible says in Proverbs 23:7... For as he thinks in his heart so is he... NKJV God has been working with me on this one, He has been healing me of the mindset I have had in different areas of my life. Is our mindset from the past? If so, living in the past won't take you to the future. You will always be stuck there, going around the same mountain. Perhaps you need to forgive what was in your past or that of your ancestors. I know I have had to. I have had to forgive people that have passed away and situations that were long gone. It doesn't matter what the situation is or who the person is-was, we have to forgive if we want God to forgive us, it's our choice but it's not an option. 


God has reminded me on several occasions that I don't wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, etc... There are people I really don't care for, but it's the spirit behind their actions that is the real issue and not them. The enemy can't do anything without using people. what people, in my opinion, don't understand is that satans only agenda is to steal, kill, and destroy and will use anyone who will give in to his agenda and to execute it. 

Are you a slave? or are you free? I choose freedom! Who the Son set free is free indeed! 

BLESSINGS Always! 





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Feel free to subscribe to my blog publishings.  

For those of you who are new to my publishing's, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers is my testimony about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is; 
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com 
Your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to the subject please type in

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;

sothankful.tcp@gmail.com

Again, next to the subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings

#BLESSEDbeyondmeasure 


Tammie



No comments:

Post a Comment