Wages vs Gift
It was approximately four years ago now as I was sitting at the dining room table in my home typing my 1st book, So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts, on my laptop, that the revelation of Romans 6:23, For the wages of sin is death... Hit me!
Looking back on my life I could see what rebelling against God had cost me, and what price I paid for that rebellion. -- my self-esteem, courage, etc... However, when I repented God was faithful to forgive me for my sin. He has been restoring my self-esteem, courage, etc... every since. It is taking me doing my part Something that I have noticed through the restoration process is that when God restores it is always better than before. also, but He is restoring.
Something that just came to me as I was typing. the Bible says God will forgive us as we forgive others, it also says love thy neighbor as you love yourself. It is important that we forgive not just others, but ourselves as well! The Bible says to forgive that our Father in heaven may forgive you... Mark 11:25-26.
I am learning to love myself enough to forgive myself.
I read a book titled - Your Highest Calling - By Dr. Bill Hamon. In his book, he states that God can only forgive us with the measure we forgive others, which tells me I need to fully forgive myself so God can fully forgive me!
Jesus paid the price for our sins, He paid the debt we owed with His blood. Salvation is a gift that leads to eternal life in every area of our lives.
Not acknowledging Jesus paid the price for our sins and receiving Him as Savior and Lord, keeps us in the place of sin and bondage which leads to death. Spiritual death is tormenting, therefore, there's no peace of mind. When I was out of God's will for my life I was unhappy, I had no peace of mind, something was always missing even when I was having fun something was always missing. The world/ people are searching for peace and hope that can only be found in Jesus, they turn to drugs, alcohol, sex, and violence to find what is missing in their lives. Some, sadly, choose not to receive Jesus into their lives, therefore, they never find peace. hope, strength, and life that can only be found in Him.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Feel free to subscribe to my blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishing's, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers is my testimony about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to the subject please type in
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to the subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#BLESSEDbeyondmeasure
Tammie
Feel free to subscribe to my blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishing's, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers is my testimony about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
Your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to the subject please type in
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to the subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#BLESSEDbeyondmeasure
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment