Welcome! 1-15-23
Scrolling on fb, I came across a post from Anita Alexander, she's from Australia and to me, goes deep into the Word of God. . At first I simply shared the post to place it on my page for a later read and clicked out of fb.
About thirty minutes later I clicked back on to fb again and read her post. She talked about faith. The Goliaths-giants and trials vs faith in God. As I was reading her post, towards the end something she said nudged my spirit, I seen it in a different light. In, 1 Samual 17, David said to Goliath, "who shall defy the armies of the living God". It hit my spirit, we, as Christians, are the army of the living God! Even though I knew this, it hit me, being apart of Gods army, if I-we stay in faith knowing that He is the Commander and chief, using the battle plan of Faith in His Word, I-we are unstoppable !
What will stop us in our tracks is unbelief! What will advanced us and keep advancing us is Faith in God as we run toward our Goliaths. Our enemy, satan, is not going to just give up ground. We, as the army of God have to take our ground back with the force-faith. Matthew 11:12.
Faith is a force field, it draws what you are believing for to you, just as fear does. Since faith without works is dead, James 2:26. We have to put feet to our faith and advance as God directs.
Defy: Openly resist or refuse to obey. To challenge to do something considered impossible.
Years ago I was let go from a lead-second in command position at a Beauty School. I was being too vocal on the students behalf. I applied for unemployment. The HR director of the school who happened to be the owners wife lied about the reason I was let go, stating many untruths. When I had a phone meeting with the a woman from the unemployment office she started naming off the reasons for my dismissal, I said "whoo whoo, what? stating none of that happened, then telling her of the responsibilities I had that I completed on or before they were suppose to be done, etc... By the time we ended our phone conversation I sensed I had won my case, however, I stood on-held strong to the scriptures that dropped in my spirt in 1 Samual 17, stating that I have a covenant with God and that what I was up against was an uncircumcised philistine. Meaning, God had my back, not theirs. God won my case for me because I trusted Him and stood on His Word to me!
Many, I believe, do not trust Gods Word because they have not experienced the power of His Word manifesting in their lives. I know that was me until I dared to believe His Word despite everything and everyone that was screaming the opposite. The storm was raging around me, but I had to keep my eyes focused on Him! Not the circumstances or the voices trying to scream in my ear. I had to shut my eyes and close my ears to everything and everyone except God, and stay in His presents. Staying in His presence didn't mean I was always on my knees before Him, it meant that when the storm would try to get loud I had to say, peace! Be still! Gods Word says... Quoting the scriptures I was standing on and believing to manifest in my life, despite the storm!
We can be in a storm and not feel the effects of it if we are resting in God, meaning trusting Him, knowing He is our source of everything we need, He is the great I AM! He is whatever we need Him to be, whenever we need Him to be it. Labor to enter His rest. Hebrews 4:9-11 So there is a special rest (or Sabbath rest) still;l waiting for the people of God. 10 For all who have entered into Gods rest have rested from their labors, just as God did after creating the world. 11 So let us do our best to enter that rest. But if we disobey God, as the people of Israel did, we will fall. NLT
Verse 10 AMPC reads; For he who has once entered [God's] rest also has eased from [the weariness and pain] of humans labors, just as God rested from those labors peculiarly His own.
These scriptures tell me that my labor should be in studying Gods Word, embedding it into the soil of my heart so that my faith will grow in Him! In Him I rest knowing He has already won the battle! I simply need to fight the good fight of faith in His finished work on the cross knowing I win, because He won!
Colossians 2:15 [God] disarmed the principalities and powers that were ranged against us and made a bold display and public example of them, triumphing over them in Him and in it [the cross]. AMPC
While the storms of life are seen and heard, faith in Gods Word is a spiritual unseen force, when declared it is a form of matter that creates to bring His Word to pass. God is always creating. He will do whatever it takes to bring His Word to pass because we dare to believe Him, despite all else!
David didn't just know about God, he KNEW God! He trusted Him! He KNEW GOD WAS, AND IS, TRUST...WORTHY!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment