Thursday, January 5, 2023

 Welcome!     1-3-23


Something annoyed me while watching a few highlights of family feud. I needed to stop and think about why I was annoyed.

The question on fast money was something like this, name a place you go to that you hope it hurries up and gets over? The number one answers was, church. Initially, I said to my husband, "then why bother going if you want to hurry up and leave?"  I had to stop and think about the, why?

I thought about churches that want their own agenda instead of allowing the power-anointing of Holy Spirit to fill the sanctuary. One church I attended comes to mind as I am writing this. I remember the praise team was in worship before God, I was on my knees before Him allowing Holy Spirit to have His way. Then, all of the sudden, the worship stopped and the Spirit, for lack of a better word, was silenced.

After experiencing, but not understanding why Holy Spirit was being silenced, Having a heart for praise and worship, I joined the praise team only to find out we were only given  so many minutes in the service for praise and worship, regardless. One of the leaders leading the service would walk up and stand beside the pulpit next to the person leading worship until she stopped the worship, handing him the microphone. I have nothing good to say about that.  I do know our enemy is not each other but principalities and powers-evil spirits people have given into-allowed in their life, I have been guilty as we all have been at one time or another therefore, grace is required. 

The morning after watching family feud I needed to retract the statement I made to my husband. I wasn't upset with the people going to church, but to the leaders of the churches. 

As I have matured in the things of God, I have often wondered why I was not taught curtain things in the different churches I have been a member of through out my life? (Just throwing that thought out there)

 Allowing Holy Spirit to flow, to me, means I must surrender all of the hidden places of my heart to the Lord, allowing crushing of my flesh to take place. It means not living my life to please my flesh, or man, but God. When I allow the crushing of the bad stuff to be pushed out of me, it allows room for His power to fill me and over flow through me. 

The Bible says my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, Therefore, I need to treat it as such so He will feel comfortable living in me. Crushing is never easy, but it is necessary. In the past it's meant I had to admit things to myself about myself that were hard to admit. But once I admitted them and repented-walked away from... It allowed room for  more of Holy Spirit. 

It requires one to have a hunger for God and the things of God more than anything else. As we draw closer to Him, that becomes a greater desire! Putting Him and His Word first place. That's one of the main reasons I get up so early in the morning, to spend the first hours of my day with God, just me and Him. One on one time. Giving Him the first part of my morning. 

I have said on one or more of my FB lives that I want God to use me and see people healed, delivered-demonic chains broke off, and set free! This requires total surrender to God on my part. Each level of anointing-power God trusts me with, God requires something of me. Surrender, I believe, is what many leaders in the body of Christ do not want to do. It requires too much of them. It would perhaps mean their name would not be known. I know of one pastor that wanted the approval of man, man's approval to him was important. His church closed down. It may mean they shouldn't drink an alcoholic beverage. Surrender does mean no sleeping around, dropping all forms of pride, forgiveness and walking in love even when it hurts the flesh to do so. Surrender mans different things to each individual, that's between you and God. 

There have been too many cracked open doors for satan to walk through, leaving the door wide open for the enemy to wreak havoc and hurt people in the body of Christ, causing spectators to want no part of what they see.

Pride is why satan fell, and it is why we see leaders who are being exposed-falling. They open the door to the enemy by giving into the spirits of greed, lust, etc, their soul is required of them. Without repentance they will hear, depart from Me, I never knew you. 

They hide behind the cross instead of kneeling before it.

Matthew 7:22-23 Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord', shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name? 23 Then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!

If God will use a donkey, He will use anyone! But will the life God has used in the church walls cause others to stumble and fall away from God outside of the church walls were the hidden places of the heart are exposed-the skeletons, hidden in the closet have been exposed. I've seen it happen! And the blame is placed on God. 

There is a song I had a solo part in while on the praise team at a churches I attended for several years. The words to my solo was, "my life is not my own, to You I belong, I give myself, I give myself away." Those words have been ringing in my ear the past couple of days. 

Giving yourself / myself solely to God so His power can freely flow through you / me, that is when people will not be in a hurry to leave church. When the presents of God is so strong that people are healed in their seats without being touched by human hands. When the Love of God, the joy of the Lord, the peace of God, the power of Holy Spirt, the cloud-presents and the fire (not natural fire, but supernatural fire) of God is so heavy that all anyone one will want to do is bask in His presents! That's when NO ONE will be in a hurry to leave. 

It has already begun! Mario Murillo and Sean Feucht are only two examples of many who will not compromise-bow to man or the ani-christ agenda. Do they have opposition? absolutely yes, they do! However, God always opens the doors for them and makes a way for them to do what He has called-directed them to do. He's protected them and their families. They have surrendered their lives to Him! People are drawn to the presents of God that protrudes out of them. Their surrender to God is bringing salvation-healing and deliverance to others! They know the souls of people are at stake, that it is NOT about them, but souls! 

God has been speaking to me to surrender more of myself to Him! How about you? 

Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment