Welcome!
A few years ago I asked God, why? I did not understand why situations in my life were as they were. I knew these situations weren't normal, (in my opinion), but I didn’t know why appeared to me as not normal was happening.
Sometimes God doesn’t answer us right away because we are not strong enough for the answer.
In my case, I believe I not only had to be strong enough but in the right place in my life to go through this healing process. I needed to be ready for a change.
The other day God gave me the answer, and it took me back. All I could say was "OH MY GOD!" I was mad at myself, feeling as if I not only had been totally tricked but that my life had been wasted. A friend of mine was with me during this discovery, she made a statement to me that caused a turning point. She said, "Tammie, turn around and move forward!" The statement was based on a song she had me listen to earlier that day that hit home with me.
If God would have given me the answer to the question when I asked Him, I would not have been strong enough for the answer. I needed to be on this journey of healing to understand, it wasn’t something I did, it wasn't something I said, and it wasn’t my fault, but it was a result of a decision made.
I've turned around, I'm moving forward!
Thank For Reading!
Blessings!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment