Sunday, September 25, 2016

Welcome!

Wow, God is SO good!

Going through my healing process, making a conscious effort daily to keep forgiveness at the forefront of my heart, I feel light and free.

Last night as I was reading through a book I wrote "So Thankful! Life Behind the Posts" which just went through the editing process, I am now reading through the changes made to add, take away, or leave as is.  As I was reading a painful part of the book I noticed something that reminded me of a blog I posted 8-6-16  Excerpt; I cried and prayed. I told God "I don't want to cry anymore, I don't want to hurt anymore, I want to be healed".  I DIDN'T CRY! and the pain diminished.  I just sat back in my chair and thought "WOW".


I know forgiving others is really important, but forgiving myself!?  I had NO idea how not only important, but big that would be to this process. It's as if forgiving myself helped me to forgive others. It feels like the flow of Gods joy and peace has been unblocked.  Imagine dirt clogging a plastic pipe, then water being rushed through the pipe to clear it, that's how this feels to me. Forgiving myself is that water rushing through my heart cleaning the dirt of non-forgiveness of myself and others out.  The pipe goes from being heavy to being light because there is no more dirt weighing it down.  That's how I feel!


Pondering this process I believe I had to go back through the years of my adolescence as I mentioned from my first blog on 5-28-16  to get to the root of the non-forgiveness of myself and others.  I had to remember scenario's which transpired in my life to begin the healing process. To accept them for what they were, and forgive, to move on. 




When I began this blogging process I thought "my God what if this process takes a year or two".  In all honesty, even though I really don't know who but a few of you are, I felt an obligation to not only myself but to all who read these blogs to get through this process.  I couldn't stop no matter how much it hurt my heart or disgusted I felt.  My goodness, I am SO glad I kept going! 

Thanks For Reading! 
Blessing!

Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment