Friday, February 24, 2017

Welcome!

   Oh my goodness, what a journey!

   Since the blog on 2-19-17 my designer has come back into the country and taken care of the issues that needed addressing, at least that is my hope! Until I receive the third proof copy I won't have a visual to know for sure. But I believe it has been fixed, therefor, I resubmitted my book for approval once again today.

   God is so good! He has been putting people in my life to help me learn the things I need to know to consider myself computer savvy. One of those things happened to be downloading my book properly for my copyright. Wow, what an exciting time in my life.

   I have backed off of advertising my book a little do to all of the set backs, I did not want people to think "ya right I've seen this before" I have already had a few goal release dates that did not occur, to me it is like giving my word and then not following through, and that's not who I am.

   If everything goes right, I would like to have my book "So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts" published by my birthday, March 6th. there are still a few things I do need to work out in order to cause everything to go smoothly with the purchasing and distribution of my book, but God already has the right people in my life to help me with that, it's a matter of sitting down and finalizing everything.

   I am learning on this journey that God already has everything figured out, I just need to rest in Him and trust Him that He already knows the plan for my life, it's ALL going to work out! Will there be trials and pain? yes, He never promised that there wouldn't be. But He did promised He would never leave me or forsake me, and that even though there would be things that came against me, whatever they may be, they would not prosper. As long as I don't elevate the storm above Gods word, giving it power, it can't.
It's like a lion in a cage, as long as the lion remains in the locked cage, it can growl, claw, or jump at me and if I keep my distance even it's claw can't hurt me, it might cause me to be cautious, and possibly a little nervous, but it can't hurt me. However, open that cage up and it's an entirely different story.
So as long as I don't open that cage (not standing on the word and trusting God) giving the storm more power than keeping it closed (standing on the word and trusting God) nothing formed against me can prosper. (I hope I explained that correctly)

   I will admit that the past few publishing's of these blogs were some of the hardest times in my life. However, God has most definitely seen me through. I have felt His strength and rested in Him as never before in my life. As my daughter pointed out to me just yesterday, when hard times hit you know something really good is around the corner. Because the enemy would not be working over time creating havoc in your life if something great wasn't coming. The harder the storm, the greater the victory.

Thanks For reading
Blessings!

Tammie

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment