Sunday, February 19, 2017

Welcome!

Since the last post on 2-7-17 life is going in an unpredictable direction, but one that I welcome.

Out of the many things that are transpiring, I am going to focus this blog on the positive.

My designer has returned from being out of the country, hopefully, the issue with my book cover has been resolved. I did, however, ask him to make a few changes on the cover which he graciously did. One of those changes included adding my maiden name to the cover, it now reads ~Tammie Conner Pipgras~ I felt I was supposed to make the change, therefore I did. Once again, I will be sending both the cover and inside of my book in for approval, once I have the approval I will be Purchasing another proof copy. Lord willing all will go well, then it will be off to publishing.

The past few day's I was able to get away with God, with no distractions. I was simply being still, listening to what He was saying to me. For years now I have kept a journal of things I have felt God was speaking to me on this journey in life. Along with journaling, I have also kept score of when what He tells me does come to pass. He had me sit down the other day during this time alone with Him and go back through all He has shown me while journaling a bit as I was listening to His voice. This process took about four hours but reminded me once again of His faithfulness. It also showed me I do indeed hear His voice, and He does have my back.

During this time of being still, God also led me to listen to social media for a bit taking in what He was saying to me through different postings that were shared.

This journey I am on has brought tears and pain, but most importantly, it has brought peace and strength that can ONLY come from God.

Thanks For Reading
Blessing!

Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment