Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Welcome!
   As I have been reading the different posts on Facebook and listening to different news sources I am growing increasingly concerned concerning abuse in America in many different forms.
   It has been on my heart for some time now (as I published a few months ago) to put a book together with different true stories of abuse and survival.
   ALL of the proceeds from this book would go to help women and children in any way from sex trafficking to needing shelter, food or clothing.
   If you are reading this and you have a story or possibly know of someone who has their own story and would be willing to share, please contact me!

sothankful.tcp@gmail.com

   My story may not be huge to some, but to others, it could be a saving grace. Simply letting someone know they are not alone, can help! The identity of the abused does not need to be exposed if anyone is concerned with exposure.

   I don't have all of the answers as to how to go about all of this, but I do know I need to start somewhere.
 
Thank you in advance for your trust!

Thank For Reading
Blessings!

Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment