Since my last blog on 12-8-17, I have been working diligently on a few projects along with staying focused on my journey to discovering the Love of my Heavenly Father.
I admit the process of seeing the book titled -Behind closed doors- to completion has the potential of being emotionally difficult. However, the good that will come from its publishing, I believe, will outweigh it.
My journey to discovering the Love of my Heavenly Father places me in unfamiliar territory. Yet as the saying goes, in order to go where you've never been, you have to do what you have never done. Although I have been on the journey of discovering His faithfulness, I have not been on the journey of discovering his Love, yet as I type this I can see that in a way they are related.
Because of His love for me, He is faithful, because He keeps His word He is faithful because He is pure and good He is faithful! There is no bad in Him!
I am used to people not keeping their word, (with a few exceptions), in fact, when someone actually does keep their word it's almost surprising. Through different storms, I have gone through in my life and through holding onto Gods word because it was my only hope, I discovered His faithfulness to keep His word. That tells me He loves me.
If you feel Him nudging you, please join me on this journey of discovering The Heavenly Fathers Love!
I am running a special on my book, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~. by the end of 2017, If you order directly from me you pay only $12.99, which includes shipping and handling. ~unfortunately, I am unable to offer this to those who live outside of the United States~. If you live outside of the United States and you would like to purchase my book, you can order a printed copy through create space, or digital download through Amazon. Both links are on my website at, lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, tammietrue16@gmail.com, your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog~.
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all SO much! I appreciate you, blessings!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment