Friday, December 1, 2017

Welcome!

   Since my last publishing on 11-24-17, not only have I been on the journey of discovering the Love of my Heavenly Father, I became a grandma once again to a beautiful baby girl!

   Watching my son with his daughter gives me even more of a glimpse of a fathers love.
Watching his face beam with love for his child, and seeing how protective he is of her, again, gives me a glimpse of the Fathers love for me.

   My dad was not the nurturing, protective, etc, kind of dad I am watching my son evolve into. Writing this blog brings me feelings of happiness and sadness. Happiness because I am seeing the love my son is giving to not only his new daughter but to his son as well. And, sadness, because I feel ripped off.
   However, the word says in Romans 8:28, And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose. amp. 

   This scripture gives me hope that although my upbringing wasn't the best, God is going to take my messed up life and use it for His glory. And, it will be for my good. I have enough history of God to know that He will never fail me because Love never fails, 1 Corinthians 13:8. Therefore, I trust Him.
   Life may look different from what I know to be true, but, I know that as long as I have faith in His word, listen to what He is asking me to do, and love even the unlovable, He will show up proving His word to be true.
   Even though I have rebelled against Him, He has never walked away from me, He is always there when I need to cry on His shoulders. He has never been mean to me, He's only loved me.
   There were times I wanted to go one way to get out of the hard times I was in, but instead, He gave me the strength to endure and keep going.

   He is such a Loving Father! He sent Jesus, His only son to die a horrible death so that I can be free. I'm His child and He Loves me more than I can imagine.


If you feel Him nudging you, please join me on this journey!

For those of you who are unaware, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as the only Hope I had while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  I am running a special on my book, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~. by the end of 2017, If you order directly from me you pay only $12.99, which includes shipping and handling. ~unfortunately, I am unable to offer this to those who live outside of the United States~. If you live outside of the United States and you would like to purchase my book, you can order a printed copy through create space, or digital download through Amazon. Both links are on my website at, lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com

To Contact Me, my email address is, tammietrue16@gmail.com, your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog~. 

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all SO much! I appreciate you, blessings!

Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment