Friday, December 22, 2017

Welcome!
 
   Since my publishing on 12-16-17, I have been seeking to know the love of my Father God.

   Early mornings are my favorite quiet time with God, and a cup or two of coffee. These blogs are usually not written in one sitting but throughout the week. As I was spending time this morning in Gods word a few things stood out to me about His love that I felt I was to share.
 
   In Romans 8:35, Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
   Verse 37. No in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities nor powers, neither things present nor things to come. 39. Neither height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

   To me, these are powerful verses that tell me in everything I face I am more than a conqueror, that I win through my relationship with Jesus. It doesn't mean I won't go through things, but that I will come out on the other side a winner.
   These verses also tell me that His love for me is not conditional, He will love me no matter what and nothing that might come against me can separate me from His love. It also tells me that since He loves me He will also take care of me no matter what comes my way.
   His word says in Isaiah 46:10... He declares the end from the beginning... He doesn't live in time as we do, He's the beginning and the end. Nothing takes Him by surprise. He has already been where He is leading us.
   About a month ago I received a study Bible from Kenneth Copeland Ministeries, along with other resources that are helping to bring insight of Gods Love.
   While reading Romans 8:15 in the study bible, there is a commentary at the bottom of the page, upon reading, it led to a revelation. Romans 8:15 reads. For you have not received the spirit of slavery again to fear. But you have received the spirit of adoption, by whom we cry "Abba Father". In the commentary, it says Abba is the Aramaic word for father, it goes on to say "[It] is the word framed by the lips of infants, and betokens and unreasoning trust." It says so the word is more like "Daddy." According to the commentary, "Daddy" is a term of belonging.

   I did not call my earthly father, daddy, we just didn't have that kind of a relationship, I simply called him dad.

   Up to this point, I did not recognize or refer to my Heavenly Father as "Daddy", it seemed to intimate, and personal as if that was not my right. However, after studying, and meditating on this scripture and Gods Love, I now believe I have the right to call my Heavenly Father "Daddy." And, it doesn't feel awkward. I am leaning on His chest, to hear His heart!

If you feel Him nudging you, please join me on this journey of discovering The Heavenly Fathers Love! 

For those of you who are unaware, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as the only Hope I had while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  I am running a special on my book, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~. by the end of 2017, If you order directly from me you pay only $12.99, which includes shipping and handling. ~unfortunately, I am unable to offer this to those who live outside of the United States~. If you live outside of the United States and you would like to purchase my book, you can order a printed copy through create space, or digital download through Amazon. Both links are on my website at, lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com

To Contact Me, my email address is, tammietrue16@gmail.com, your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog~. 

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all SO much! I appreciate you, blessings!



Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment