Friday, December 8, 2017

Welcome!

   Since my last publishing on 12-1-17, I have completed the manuscript I discussed on the blog I published 11-24-17. It has been sent to the editor.

   I am so thankful I am journeying to know the Love of my Heavenly Father. Going through this young lady's manuscript takes me back to my own childhood.

   I understand there are many that have had a pretty good upbringing, and life is good. However, I am also painfully aware there are those that are not as fortunate. My hope, for you that haven't known the love of a father, will join me on this journey to know the Heavenly Fathers heart, His Love! And those that do know the love of an earthly father, but not the Heavenly Father, will join me on this journey to His heart, His Love!

   Knowing what I have lived through, and reading what the young lady who's manuscript I sent to the editor lived through, it's a painful reminder of the need to help the abused. Although I can see the road to the publishing of the book titled, -Behind closed doors- has the potential to be tough mentally, I also know, the potential is there to help many! The need to help is outweighed by far, giving me the mental strength to press forward. It has been a tough go for many who wrote their stories, reading and concluding the manuscript from the young lady, I had to walk away from it a few times, preparing mentally to go back, I am relieved to have finished.

   For those of you who are unaware, between the covers of -Behind closed doors- are true stories of those that have been abused either (mentally, physically or sexually) and survived. My hope is through this book it will bring awareness to signs of abuse. I am painfully aware that abuse can happen under your own roof and you are unaware. Someone may say, how can you not be aware?
Predators are sneaky, manipulative, gaining the confidence, trust, and love of those around them.
 
   I am also aware, there are situations in which the abused can feel stuck, having a sense of hopelessness feeling there are no other options but to stay in the abuse. My hope is that through the proceeds of this book, it will give hope! Knowing there are options.
 
   It is my goal to have all of the stories in the editor's hand by the end of 2017. It is my hope, Lord willing, that -Behind closed doors- will be released for publishing by the summer of 2018, no later than the end of 2018.

  The proceeds from this book will go to help the abused out of abusive situations, pay for counseling, or fight for the rights of the abused, whatever the need may be.

   Please don't judge! Let's be a part of the solution, not add fire to the trauma of the abuse.

If you feel Him nudging you, please join me on this journey of discovering The Heavenly Fathers Love! 

For those of you who are unaware, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as the only Hope I had while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  I am running a special on my book, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~. by the end of 2017, If you order directly from me you pay only $12.99, which includes shipping and handling. ~unfortunately, I am unable to offer this to those who live outside of the United States~. If you live outside of the United States and you would like to purchase my book, you can order a printed copy through create space, or digital download through Amazon. Both links are on my website at, lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com

To Contact Me, my email address is, tammietrue16@gmail.com, your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog~. 

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all SO much! I appreciate you, blessings!



Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment