Saturday, March 10, 2018

Welcome!

   Since my last publishing on 3-2-18, I have been leaning into the heart of God. Spending my mornings in prayer, in His word, and simply listening to His direction throughout the day. This is a daily food for my spirit that I simply can't do without. As our body's need food and water to survive, our spirits need the word of God. I know if I don't have it my day is off.

   As I mentioned in a previous publishing opening my beauty school and daycare is too big for me without God! I can't do it on my own. Yes, He is bringing people into my life to help me on this journey but without Him, it won't even be possible! But With God ALL things are possible!
Matthew 19:25

   I feel as if I am at a loss for words for this publishing.
I am an organized person and I know I need to be organized for the meeting next month with the director of education. I know how to teach a class, I know what has worked for me in the past and what hasn't. I know that every class isn't the same and people learn in different ways. Even though the curriculum I wrote is really thorough, everything connected to it has to be just as thorough. That is one of the main things I will be working on in the next four-week. Last night I went back to my email the Board of Ed sent me to define some of the information connected with the curriculum I wrote. In the next four weeks, my focus will be on preparing for that meeting and listening to the direction of the Holy Spirit. He has never led me astray.
 
   I am not going to be anxious or stress about it, I am simply going to listen to the direction of the Holy Spirit and do as He says. If I feel myself getting overwhelmed I will sit back and cast my cares on Him. 1 Peter 5:7, that's what I did last night. I have a note in my bible that says, casting my cares takes it from my jurisdiction to His. To me that means me not worrying about it, it takes the responsibility of the situation out of my hands placing it in His. I will do my part and be prepared, God will do His part. He opened the door giving me the opportunity to go before the director of education, He will see me through.

  If you would like to Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as the only Hope I had while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is,sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you all.
Blessed beyond measure! 

Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment