Friday, March 2, 2018

Welcome!


Since my last publishing on 2-23-18, I have been in awe of the goodness of God!

Opening any business is a process and can be challenging. One of the challenges in opening a beauty school is having the curriculum and everything associated with it, the school policy and business plan approved by the Board of Education.

   Tuesday, February 27th, as I was speaking to an employee at the Board of Education about getting credit hours for writing the curriculum and other things we are working on towards opening the school, she went from informing me it was a process, to looking me up and stating "you are ready for a meeting with the director of education". This is HUGE!
   I spent 6 hours last night going back through all my school policies, making a few changes and reformatting a little. I have about 5 weeks to make sure everything is consistent and ready for approval. Her whole attitude changed within about fifteen seconds. Only God! To God be the glory!

   I also had the pleasure of meeting the owners of a daycare close to my building that will house my school and daycare. They were extremely helpful in many ways. Answered a few important questions and asked to pray for myself and the manager of my daycare, and doing so before we left.

   I have purchased, ran, and managed a salon before, that wasn't a difficult process. I have been the lead instructor at a beauty school. Because of the amazing staff and everyone working so well together having each other's backs, it made my job easy. Opening a beauty school with a daycare is not like anything I have ever done before. I was talking to God about it, it's WAY bigger than I am. He gave me the peace that just as He showed me step by step how to write and self-publish my book -So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts-, He will guide and bring the people into my life to help open my school and daycare. 

   Now to the book -Behind closed doors-, It is a process but everyone is doing their best to get me their stories, I still need to write a bit myself to add to it. It won't be published in April like I originally wanted, Lord willing it will still be this year.


If you would like to Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as the only Hope I had while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is,sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you all.
Blessed beyond measure! 

Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment