Welcome!
Since my last publishing on 3-10-18, I have been listening to the direction of God as I am preparing to go before the director of education next month.
To some, what I just said may sound silly "listening to the direction of God", but it's true. We are a spirit being, we have a soul (our minds) we live in a body, our body houses our five senses. But we listen to God with our heart or our gut "gut feeling". I have always regretted not going by my gut and I have known several people that have told me the same thing.
Our spirits live forever "in eternity" after they leave our bodies. The question that only we as individuals can answer is, where will that eternity be? When my father-in-law passed away my husband made a statement to me, he said "there has to be a heaven, or where would my dad go? His dad did go to heaven, I asked Him if he was ready to go to heaven to meet Jesus a day or so before he passed, although he couldn't talk he assured me with his eyes that he was ready. Our heavenly Father is so full of mercy and grace, He would that everyone would choose life. I believe we will be surprised as to those who make it to heaven and those who won't. God knows the heart!
When I was a child I was taught about heaven and hell, I knew heaven or hell were forever, "eternity". In my mind, I would picture myself being in this place going in circles, over and over and over again, like being caught in a whirlwind without the wind. It was dark and I was all alone. I would picture never being able to get out, just staying in that dark place always.
If I am going to be someplace forever when I leave this earth I want it to be a happy, joyful, and peaceful place. A place where there is no hate, no racism, no prejudice, nobody judging anyone, everyone getting along and loving each other! A place where the colors are beautiful and music exquisite. In that place, we will know no sorrow. In that place, our loved ones that have gone before us will be waiting to meet us with open arms. Our bodies will be young, beautiful, healthy and better than we could imagine. That place is Heaven! I KNOW heaven is real! No one can tell me different. And those who believe it isn't real, God word say's at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow. Everyone will go before God when they leave this earth. As I've stated before God has proven His word to be true, He has proven Himself faithful to me in Huge situations in my life. Therefore I do believe His word. I know that there are several debated that can take place on this subject, however, I also know WHO is real to me! My Heavenly Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit.
I know the peace I have and the strength I have been given, even in the midst of hellacious situations in my life. I know what I have come through, I also know my help, strength, and peace come from God. There were times I have felt all alone because of situations in my life even when I had people all around me. I look back on those time and can say with certainty that it was Gods strength that got me through.
God talks to me and he will talk to you too! The question is, are you willing to get close enough to Him to hear Him, and listen to what He has to say? He loves us more than we can imagine and is waiting for us to simply receive His love through His son Jesus.
If you would like to Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as the only Hope I had while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is,sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you all.
Blessed beyond measure!
Tammie
Since my last publishing on 3-10-18, I have been listening to the direction of God as I am preparing to go before the director of education next month.
To some, what I just said may sound silly "listening to the direction of God", but it's true. We are a spirit being, we have a soul (our minds) we live in a body, our body houses our five senses. But we listen to God with our heart or our gut "gut feeling". I have always regretted not going by my gut and I have known several people that have told me the same thing.
Our spirits live forever "in eternity" after they leave our bodies. The question that only we as individuals can answer is, where will that eternity be? When my father-in-law passed away my husband made a statement to me, he said "there has to be a heaven, or where would my dad go? His dad did go to heaven, I asked Him if he was ready to go to heaven to meet Jesus a day or so before he passed, although he couldn't talk he assured me with his eyes that he was ready. Our heavenly Father is so full of mercy and grace, He would that everyone would choose life. I believe we will be surprised as to those who make it to heaven and those who won't. God knows the heart!
When I was a child I was taught about heaven and hell, I knew heaven or hell were forever, "eternity". In my mind, I would picture myself being in this place going in circles, over and over and over again, like being caught in a whirlwind without the wind. It was dark and I was all alone. I would picture never being able to get out, just staying in that dark place always.
If I am going to be someplace forever when I leave this earth I want it to be a happy, joyful, and peaceful place. A place where there is no hate, no racism, no prejudice, nobody judging anyone, everyone getting along and loving each other! A place where the colors are beautiful and music exquisite. In that place, we will know no sorrow. In that place, our loved ones that have gone before us will be waiting to meet us with open arms. Our bodies will be young, beautiful, healthy and better than we could imagine. That place is Heaven! I KNOW heaven is real! No one can tell me different. And those who believe it isn't real, God word say's at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow. Everyone will go before God when they leave this earth. As I've stated before God has proven His word to be true, He has proven Himself faithful to me in Huge situations in my life. Therefore I do believe His word. I know that there are several debated that can take place on this subject, however, I also know WHO is real to me! My Heavenly Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit.
I know the peace I have and the strength I have been given, even in the midst of hellacious situations in my life. I know what I have come through, I also know my help, strength, and peace come from God. There were times I have felt all alone because of situations in my life even when I had people all around me. I look back on those time and can say with certainty that it was Gods strength that got me through.
God talks to me and he will talk to you too! The question is, are you willing to get close enough to Him to hear Him, and listen to what He has to say? He loves us more than we can imagine and is waiting for us to simply receive His love through His son Jesus.
If you would like to Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as the only Hope I had while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you all.
Blessed beyond measure!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment