Welcome!
Since my last post on 6-24-18, I went live for the second time on Facebook. A surreal moment.
I am noticing the more I follow the push in my heart, the more I find myself in the spotlight. Which is not where I have chosen to be, but that's where I am heading. Perhaps it's because I don't want anyone to see me, but the God in me. Or, perhaps it's because I'm willing to be transparent. Regardless, my desire is to help those that are hurting find healing, and to help those that are searching for hope and peace, to find Jesus.
I just finished cleaning my kitchen after watching my latest live Facebook video, I needed to stop a few times while cleaning and take notes as different thoughts dropped in my heart for one or more of the upcoming videos. My heart is to be transparent without throwing anyone under the bus or giving too much personal information were the lives of others are involved. My desire is to open up about things I have gone through and how decisions I made put me on a path to get to know God for myself, among other things.
When we confront the darkness in our lives we are no longer a slave to that darkness and can move forward on the road to healing. I am finding the more I share the pain I have been through regardless of how I arrived, the pain diminishes each time I open my mouth, pushing the darkness out. We overcome him (Satan) by the word of our testimony. Revelations 12:11.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
Since my last post on 6-24-18, I went live for the second time on Facebook. A surreal moment.
I am noticing the more I follow the push in my heart, the more I find myself in the spotlight. Which is not where I have chosen to be, but that's where I am heading. Perhaps it's because I don't want anyone to see me, but the God in me. Or, perhaps it's because I'm willing to be transparent. Regardless, my desire is to help those that are hurting find healing, and to help those that are searching for hope and peace, to find Jesus.
I just finished cleaning my kitchen after watching my latest live Facebook video, I needed to stop a few times while cleaning and take notes as different thoughts dropped in my heart for one or more of the upcoming videos. My heart is to be transparent without throwing anyone under the bus or giving too much personal information were the lives of others are involved. My desire is to open up about things I have gone through and how decisions I made put me on a path to get to know God for myself, among other things.
When we confront the darkness in our lives we are no longer a slave to that darkness and can move forward on the road to healing. I am finding the more I share the pain I have been through regardless of how I arrived, the pain diminishes each time I open my mouth, pushing the darkness out. We overcome him (Satan) by the word of our testimony. Revelations 12:11.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment