Thursday, July 12, 2018

Welcome!


   Since my publishing on 7-2-18, well, life has just been going by really fast.

So many projects, it seems as though before I know it the day is over. My spiritual mom gave me good advice, that I added to. Write everything down and prioritize, asking God to guide me.

   I would like to take this blog publishing and talk about hope.
I have been at the place in my life where I felt because of the choices I made that I would have to simply live with the consequences of those choices. I have found there is hope even in our mess-ups.

Jeremiah 29:11 says, Gods plans for us are to give us a future and a hope.

   It took me a little while to plant that scripture in the soil of my heart. As I have mentioned in other publishing's, I felt because I messed up so bad I just had to live with the choices I made. To a degree that was true, however, even though I did have to live with some of my choices, God gave me the strength to do so. He gave me strength and peace.

   When we are at our lowest point in life that's when we need to rely on the strength of God to see us through.

2 Corinthians 12:9 reads "But He answered me, "My grace is always more than enough for you, and my power finds it's full expression through your weakness." So I will celebrate my weakness, for when I'm weak I sense more deeply the mighty power of Christ living in me. 
The Passion Translation. 

   I have found this scripture to be true in many situations in my life. At times, all I had the mental strength to do was say the name of Jesus. There is power, hope, strength, protection, and peace in His name. I heard a good analogy today as I was listening to a teaching on the power in the name of Jesus. I asked God a few years ago to give me a revelation of the power in the name of Jesus.

   Although I have been given this analogy before today, but this time it seemed to click. Before President Trump was President he was known as, Donald Trump, Billionaire. His name carried clout for being a business man, an employer, etc.
    Imagine a King or Queen, royalty, things happen when in their presence. Now, imagine if you will, Jesus name. The Bible says He bought us back//redeemed us with His blood, He went to hell and kicked the devils butt, and all of his demons too. He took all authority back the devil stole and now is sitting in Heaven at the right hand of the Father.

Colossians 2:15 "Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them"NKJV 

Hebrews 10:12 "But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God" NKJV 

   Because of what Jesus did, we have hope, because He IS our hope. And His name, IS the name above EVERY name. At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow. (the name with clout like non-other)

Philippians 2:10 "that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, of those in heaven, and those on the earth, and those under the earth,"

   Jesus IS our hope, peace, protection and strength in the midst of any storm. I am a witness that life can be falling apart and it seems that everything that can go is going wrong, yet, if Jesus is in our heart we can have the peace that passes all understanding. I know because I have it.
   It's like sitting in a cave warmed by a crisp fire. While out side the cave there is thunder and lightening, the wind is blowing and rain beating down, falling from all directions only a stones throw away. And all you feel is warmth, peace, and safety. He's my hiding place.



 ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.  

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings

#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 

Tammie




No comments:

Post a Comment