Welcome!
Since my publishing on 7-22-18, I have been learning who I am as a child of God and the power that is in the name of Jesus.
I have gone to church all of my life. My heritage is that of a Christian background. My grandpa on my mom's side helped build a church, he would go to work during the day and work on building the church in the evenings. After the church was built, he would get up early on Sunday mornings to go to the church and get the fire going in the burner to heat it before Sunday school. My grandma played the piano for church. As a matter of fact, they met at church. , Grandma accepted Jesus into her life before grandpa. He was quite the sinner before he accepted the Lord, or so the story of his life reads.
My dad was a pastor. He was taught under the hellfire and brimstone doctrine, therefore, I came to know God as a hard taskmaster, being raised under that same doctrine. I wasn't taught the true gospel of the love of God and my rights being in His family, the family of God.
So I went on my own journey.
Since I have been on my journey of getting to know God for myself, I have been discovering who the God of my strength, peace, joy, and fullness is. I have tried the word of God by saying, "God this is what your word says, and it says that you can not lie" then I would quote whatever scripture to Him and hold strong my confession, being mindful not to say what I see, but only what His word says since I discovered that,
Life and death are in the power of my tongue, and to hold onto my confession of faith.
Almost daily I speak Gods promises over my life. I have also discovered through experience that my words are truly creative. Therefore the question I need to ask myself is, am I going to speak life (freedom) or death (bondage) over my life? No one can chart the course of my life but I, the direction my life goes is on my tongue. I need to speak wisely!....
I have been taught at the end of a prayer to pray in the name of Jesus. Jesus said, "whatever you ask the Father in my name He will give you". John 16:23 NKJV
I have different questions about prayers I've prayed that seemingly have not been answered. I am learning it isn't enough simply pray in the name of Jesus, but I need to have faith in His name, and to have faith in His name, I need to know the true power of His name.
ALL THE FULLNESS OF OUR INHERITANCE, AND ALL AUTHORITY, IS IN HIS NAME!.... "JESUS"!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
Since my publishing on 7-22-18, I have been learning who I am as a child of God and the power that is in the name of Jesus.
I have gone to church all of my life. My heritage is that of a Christian background. My grandpa on my mom's side helped build a church, he would go to work during the day and work on building the church in the evenings. After the church was built, he would get up early on Sunday mornings to go to the church and get the fire going in the burner to heat it before Sunday school. My grandma played the piano for church. As a matter of fact, they met at church. , Grandma accepted Jesus into her life before grandpa. He was quite the sinner before he accepted the Lord, or so the story of his life reads.
My dad was a pastor. He was taught under the hellfire and brimstone doctrine, therefore, I came to know God as a hard taskmaster, being raised under that same doctrine. I wasn't taught the true gospel of the love of God and my rights being in His family, the family of God.
So I went on my own journey.
Since I have been on my journey of getting to know God for myself, I have been discovering who the God of my strength, peace, joy, and fullness is. I have tried the word of God by saying, "God this is what your word says, and it says that you can not lie" then I would quote whatever scripture to Him and hold strong my confession, being mindful not to say what I see, but only what His word says since I discovered that,
Life and death are in the power of my tongue, and to hold onto my confession of faith.
Almost daily I speak Gods promises over my life. I have also discovered through experience that my words are truly creative. Therefore the question I need to ask myself is, am I going to speak life (freedom) or death (bondage) over my life? No one can chart the course of my life but I, the direction my life goes is on my tongue. I need to speak wisely!....
I have been taught at the end of a prayer to pray in the name of Jesus. Jesus said, "whatever you ask the Father in my name He will give you". John 16:23 NKJV
I have different questions about prayers I've prayed that seemingly have not been answered. I am learning it isn't enough simply pray in the name of Jesus, but I need to have faith in His name, and to have faith in His name, I need to know the true power of His name.
ALL THE FULLNESS OF OUR INHERITANCE, AND ALL AUTHORITY, IS IN HIS NAME!.... "JESUS"!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment