Sunday, July 22, 2018

Welcome!


   Since my last publishing on, 7-12-18 I have been pondering when I go live on Facebook, and about the blogs that I publish.

   There are times in life when it seems what you have to say and possibly do are irrelevant to the lives of others, not worth saying or doing. But know this, ~the battlefield is always in the mind~, ~the place satan attacks~. That's a great reason to "... be renewed in the spirit of your mind" Ephesians 4:23 NKJV in the word of God on a daily basis. The stronger Spiritually we are, the less chance the enemy of our soul, ~Satan~, has of winning any battle in our lives. The WAR has already been WON!  The good fight of faith is the battle we are fighting. Having faith in His word. His word is my lifeline.

1 John 4:4 states, "You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater then he that is in the world" (emphasis mine)

~Jesus went to hell and disarmed all of the principalities and powers~ Colossians 2:15

I have been through some tough, tough, times, as MANY others have. My heart is to offer to whoever is interested, the roadmap I have found that leads to strength, peace, and guidance. Everyone's life will go in a different direction because no two people are the same and everyone has their own unique purpose. Some may choose not to use the map. But, those who do will be glad they did, because the road leads to life, peace, and strength. I haven't fully arrived, but I am definitely on my way. 



////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.  

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings

#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 

Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment