Sunday, August 22, 2021

 Welcome!   8-22-21


This blog is the second in a series of 4 on the subject of, giving the enemy (satan) legal access into our lives and perhaps into the lives of those whom we love.


Fear not, for I am with you... Isaiah 41:10

For God has not given you the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

For you did not receive the spirit of bandage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out"Abba Father." Romans 8:15


Fear is a force that gives satan legal access into our lives just as faith is a force. fear opens the door to the enemy, faith opens the door to God. If we are in fear of something, God cannot help us because our trust is not in Him, but the enemy. 

Hear is an example: If you are in a swimming pool at the five foot level and you are 5' 10 " encouraging a child about 3 years old with a floating device on standing at the edge of the pool to jump into your arms but that child is too afraid to jump, there is nothing you can do about it, that Childs will leaves it out of your hands-control. Even though you are right there with your arms stretched out to that child and it has a floaty device on that prevents it from drowning, fear has crept in and taken over with no logical sense to back it. 


The Bible tells us many times over in scripture to, fear not! why? Because fear gives an open door to the enemy throwing common sense out the window! And taking you out God hands-jurisdiction. Fear puts you in the enemies jurisdiction to reap total havoc. The fear you give into is an open door for satan to do whatever he wants to do.

What can you do about it? Here are a few! Ask for forgiveness for allowing fear into your life, faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God. Romans 10:17. Read the Bible and get Gods Word in the soil of your heart so fear can't creep in. 

Here are a few scriptures for  you to speak out loud, getting them int eh soil of your heart. 

The Bible says perfect love casts out all fear 1 John 4:18. NKJV

Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7 --- The main key in this verse is submitting to God! Then when you resist the devil he has to flee!

I will never leave you nor forsake you Hebrews 13:5 NKJV

Hebrews 13:5 The Amplifies Classic Translation reads...He [God] Himself said, I will not in any way fail you forgive you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] 

The enemy wants us to live in fear because it opens the door for him to be in and if we continue to live in fear, stay in our lives. Fear is a cancer of the soul, it will eat you up and cause havoc in your life and body. 

KEEEP THE DOOR CLOSED!!!

FEAR NOT!!!

I if you aren't born again, I encourage to say this our loud-- Jesus I ask you to forgive me of my sins, come into my heart and be Lord of my life. I thank you that haven is now my home! 

BLESSINGS! 




No comments:

Post a Comment