Tuesday, September 21, 2021

 Welcome!   9-15-21


The mind is a terrible thing to waist!

For as he thinks in his heart so is he. Proverbs 23:7. What we think on we became. (Fearful of the unknown, fearful of speaking the truth because of back lash (however, if you push a bully's back, they runs away wants they know you are not afraid of them). The Bible say's if God be for me, then who can be against me. Romans 8:31... NO weapon formed against you shall prosper!... Isaiah 54:17

Is your mind being held hostage by an unhealthy mindset?

As I begun this blog the first line I typed is the first thing that came to me, with that in mind I started pondering the statement I just typed. If our thought process about ourselves or our situation isn't healthy, we are waisting a lot of time and energy being less and living less than we were created to be and live. 

It has only been within the past few years that I have started to change the way I think about myself and my life. God has placed BIG dreams in my heart and He needs my image of myself to line up to those dreams to see them come to pass. 

Example: I am an author, I have written several books, I self-published one. As I watched other authors book sell, seemingly like hot cakes I wondered why my self published book hadn't? The Spirit pointed out to me it was because of the image I had of myself. As I pondered that statement I realized what Holy Spirit revealed to me was spot on! It was then that I was reminded, God placed the writing of my first book-- So Thankful, Life Behind the Posts-, on my heart. If He placed it there and confirmed it by a few people that I respect spiritually, then who am I to allow any thought but Deuteronomy 28:8...the Lord will command the Blessing on all you set your hand to do, and He will Bless you in the land which the Lord your God is giving you. 

Therefore, it is my responsibility to line the image I have of myself up to the Word of God! How do I do that? By finding out what the Word of God says about me. By renewing my mind in the Word Of God. 

By thinking less of myself or allowing myself to go down to the level of what anyone's opinion of me may be, I am putting down the royalty I am in Christ Jesus, and belittling His creation. I am telling God that He didn't do a good enough job creating me. Meditating on anything less than being His masterpiece Ephesians 2:10 NLT, I am agreeing with the lies of the enemy. 

There are many that keep reminding people that their ancestors were in bondage, and holding them in the mindset of bondage themselves by how they treat them and what they say to them.  I heard a man of God say, "the past never sees the future". Also, Philippians 3:13-14 says 13... forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14. I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. I used to relive the past, and in the past I stayed, until my eyes were opened. I used to listen to ones that reminded me of the pain of my past, much like is happening in our society now, those trying to change what was to create a mindset of control and domination.  

Being in mental bondage will put you in physical bondage. Proverbs 23:7 As he thinks in his heart so is he. 

There are those, however who thrive on living in a slave mentality (and they don't even realize it), because it brings rewards. Those rewards could be the sympathy of others, popularity, the rewards of (payback) from society (you did this to me and mine, now I'm going to do it to you) ~ (media, politicians), (they want to keep people in bondage to keep themselves in power) meaning, twisting situations and using people to get what they want, (a divided, controlled nation). There are those that take the bate, instead of living free! 

However, many are waking up to the lies and deception, because what is being told simply makes no logical sense. Even though it may not look like it- those in positions of power, are loosing power!--Meaning, satan IS loosing power! Principalities work through personalities-- people. satan promises fortune, fame and power to those who are willing to do his bidding--stealing, killing and destroying others! It's a spirit of greed, and lust of money, power, control and fame. 

The spirit you give into (fear, lying, stealing, greed, lust of money, lust of power, etc) and allow to stay apart of you, will control you! It becomes a stronghold that can be hard to break free from for different reasons. Loss of popularity, security, money, fear of being rejected or not liked for doing what you know is the right thing to do--(I've done that). 

We have to KNOW, not simply know about the truth of Gods Word in order for His Word to set us free! How do we KNOW Him Word? By being in His Word, READING IT OUT LOUD, that get's it into the soil of our heart, the more we speak His Word out loud the more real it becomes, soon it will be more real than what we see, because we will have more faith in the Word of God than what we see. Romans 10:17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. We have to receive His Word inside of us before we see the realization of it with our natural eyes. Luke 17:21 ...the kingdom of God is within you 

The enemy twists things to make it look one way, when in reality, it's another, he uses people to try to control and destroy people. 

John. 8:36  So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free.

Living anything but free, is living in a slave mentality. 

John 8:31-32  Jesus said to the people who believe Him "You are truly My disciples if you remain faithful to My teachings. 32 And you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. NLT

Romans 6:16   Don't you realize that you became slaves of whatever you choose to obey? You can be a slave to sin, which leads to death, or you can choose to obey God, which leads to righteous living. 

The mind is a terrible thing to waste, allow the Truth of God's Word to set your mind free!


No comments:

Post a Comment