Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Welcome!     9-6-21


In all things....

In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

But thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57

Now thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph in Christ and through us reveals the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. 2 Corinthians 2:14

As I was pondering these scriptures, what dropped into my heart -spirit, is, we give thanks (in) everything because of 1 Corinthians 15:57  and 2 Corinthians 2:14. We already have the victory through Jesus!

Some people may think first Thessalonians says that we are supposed to thank God we are going through things, not so! But (in) our situation we are to thanks God because He has already WON the Victory! It is up to us, those who are in Christ Jesus-those who have accepted Him as Savior and Lord to receive what He won for us, the Victory! 
I have learned that along with asking Jesus into my heart and forgive me of my sins, I need to live for Him. Meaning, the Bible is my constitution, I need to live by Jesus example to receive abundance of grace- benefits of the cross, Romans 5:17. Have faith in His name and the Power of His Word! 

Trust me, I know there are times thanking God when we are going through a really tough time seems crazy, like, really!? You want me to thank God with what I am going through!? The answer is, Yes! 

* Being thankful is a weapon against the enemy
* Being thankful brings God on the seen
* Being thankful gives us strength to get through the tough times

Imagine the devil saying, "wait a minute, I am trying to hurt them, causing them to bow in defeat and surrender, to me! All they are doing is thanking God even though I am throwing every diabolical thing I can think of at them? "I don't want them to thank Him! "I want them to crumble in defeat! "They are giving all their cares (worries, fears, temptations) to God! "And by submitting to God, and and quoting the Word of God (reminding me I'm defeated) to me in faith I have no choice but to leave them alone! I am only the prince of the power of the air, they are kings of the King! They have authority and power over me! they know I am defeated! Grrr!!! They know I am only (like) a roaring lion and can only devour them if they open the door to me through, un-forgiveness, hate, gossiping, strife, the negative words they speak, an unrepentant heart, giving in to my temptations, and so many other things. Grrr!!! They are getting wise to me! I have. no open doors into their lives. 😡 Grrr!!!

I can testify what I just said-wrote works! The enemy fights us in. our mind, that's were torment, confusion, fear, anxiety, etc. is! If he can get our words to line up with his negative report we have given him a license into our lives-an open door. 

It is so important to stay in an attitude of thankfulness. Years ago I was in a bad place in life, feeling sorry for myself and thinking I had n nothing to be thankful for. The Lord challenged me to post something I was thankful for every day on fb. What started out to be a month long journey turned in to a year long journey, becoming my first book-So Thankful, Life Behind the Posts! I self published it a few years ago. 

Know this,  that even though the enemy (because he works through people-principalities work through personalities), is trying to push his agenda on us. We have the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ! 

Being a Christian does not mean I am a wimp, quite the contrary! The Bible, my constitution, let's me know that I can do all things through cChrist which strengthens me, that I AM more than a conqueror in Christ, Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world, that NO weapon formed against me shall prosper, It's not by might nor by power but by My Spirit says the Lords, that the battle is not mine but Gods, if God is for me that who can be against me? That anything that comes against me is an uncircumcised philistine which mean I have a covenant with God and anything coming against me does not, therefore God Almighty has my back!!! Now tell me with all of that (Gods Word) and much more I did not list backing me up how would I ever be considered a wimp???   

Declare Gods Word, claim it for you're own, get it into your spirit-heart knowing that no weapon formed against your shall prosper! (a weapon is anything bad), but you need to decree His Word by faith! Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God! Once you trust God and his Word, satan might try to throw fiery darts (anything bad) at you but your shield of faith will protect you from his attack! 

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon formed against you (me, my family, make it personal) shall prosper

Romans 8:31 If God is for us (me, my family) who can be against us.

Psalms 91- The whole chapter 

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ

Romans 8:37 More than a conqueror through Christ

1 John 4:4 Greater is He That is in me

Zechariah 4:6 Not by night nor by power but by My Spirit says the Lord

1 Samual 17:47 The battle is the Lords


Psalms 23- The whole chapter... It begins, The Lord is my Shepard... I had a revelation on this first verse, in order for Jesus to be my Shepard, I need to allow Him to be my Lord as well! Jesus can't just be my Savior, He need to be my Lord too! 


Therefore, give thanks!!! 💜






No comments:

Post a Comment