Monday, September 6, 2021

 Welcome!    9-3-21


In Consistency lies the Power!

The rudder of a ship

A few days ago as I was listening to Robin D Bullock use the analogy of the rudder of a ship, it reminded me of the consistency of our words. Holy Spirit showed me the power of consistency in prayer. There is no doubt in me that decreeing Gods word in faith works! 

Where some may fall short is in the consistency of their decrees. 

The Bible says in Hebrews 1:14 Therefore, angels are only servants-spirits sent to care for people who will inherit salvation. 

The Bible says in Psalm 103:20 Bless the Lord you His angels who are mighty (excel in strength) and obey the voice of His word.

Another translation reads, Praise the Lord, you angels, you mighty ones who carry out His plans, listening to each of His commands. 

In Job 22:28 it says, You will declare a matter, and it will be established unto you: and light will shine upon your ways.

The Job 22:28 AMPC translation reads, You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of Gods favor] shall shine upon your ways. 

The combination of these scriptures lets me know that when I have faith in the Word of God as my final authority and I am speaking- decreeing His Word in faith, that gives the angels their marching orders to bring Gods Word to pass. However, in consistency lies the power, which means, I need to keep decreeing His Word in faith -faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God-. The more I decree His Word the more faith in His word builds up in my spirit. Faith is a force which is power feeding His angels keeping them moving forward to fight and bring Gods Word to pass! 

In the consistency of the decree of Gods Word in faith lies the power! 

Many people, myself included, have been discouraged after we have said a prayer or two, not seeing the prayers answered. As I was reminded listening to Robin Bullock the other day, the rudder of a ship slowly turns the ship around. 

Our decree-tongue is that rudder, death and life are in the power of the tongue, Proverbs 18:21 

We need to decree Gods Word until the ship is turned around, or until the circumstance changes. 

Jesus already did the work, it's up to us to decree on earth (enforcing Gods Word) until we see the manifestation of His Word come to pass. 

I have done it and watched dead situations come back to life, I know Gods Word works!  It's not just what I have heard from others, it's what I have seen for myself. I live the proof of Gods Word on a daily basis, but it took consistency in faith in Gods Word I was decreeing to SEE His Word manifest in my life. 

In the consistency in our decree in faith in His Word Will bring His Word to pass! 

The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.   John1:14




No comments:

Post a Comment