Welcome! Started 10-21021... Finished and published 6-18-22
It's not I know what I have done, it's I know what I have been forgiven for.
Several months ago I did a FB live on this very subject. For years I would say on my FB lives, "I know what I have done", directing the mindset of my viewers to the point that I knew I wasn't perfect and that I had done many things I was not proud of.
One day I sensed the Lord say to me, "don't say I know what I've done, but rather, I know what I have been forgiven for".
That changed may perspective. When God forgives us He doesn't remember what we have done.
If we have repented, we need to live forgiven, meaning, we need to live as the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. If Jesus doesn't remember what He has forgiven us for, Hebrews 10:17, neither should we.
The enemy of our soul is the one who reminds us of all the ungodly things we have done, even when we have repented (turned and went the other way, stopped we repented of). We need to know that we are forgiven.
Therefore submit to God. resist the devil and he will flee. James 4:7
Notice the first thing that needs to be done is to submit to God. Submitting or surrendering to God is something that people have a difficult time with, but truth be told it is the only way to real peace strength and protection from the enemy. When we are hidden in God the enemy sees the armor of God. Ephesians chapter 6 tells us to put on the whole armor of God that we may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.
I recently went through what I would consider a mental attack. I had not up until about a month ago ever experienced anything to the magnitude and deception I was challenged with. I won't go into the details of the thoughts of torment my mind was bombarded with, but I will say I had to stand on what I knew deep down to be true based on the word of God. I had to pull out what was within, pray in the spirit and decree the opposite of the bombardment my mind was going through. I had to realize satan must really be afraid of me if he was attacking me in such a way. In fact I told him, 'satan, you are really afraid of me!'
Gods guides me through my dreams along with what I see in the spirit realm. I knew based on that that I needed to be in the word of God much more than I had been, I was also shown danger that was ahead of me. After what I had just come through along with still another dream, it woke me up!
Perhaps that is another reason I am writing this blog? Getting back to what I believe I am supposed to be doing. I have found that when I sense Holy Spirit is leading me to do something I cannot wait until my life lines up to the assignment, but the other way around. I need to work at fulfilling the assignment and work my life around it.
Thanks for your time
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment