Welome! 6-22-22
Salvation, what does it mean to be saved? Does it simply mean by excepting Jesus as Lord and Savior of our lives we are now going to heaven? That is part of it, but by no means all of it.
As I was reading Rick Renner's book-Dressed to Kill, A Biblical Approach to Spiritual Warfare and Armor, he breaks down the word salvation in it's original context. He writes, the word literally means saved or delivered.
But what is a person- Christian, saved from? As I was reading about salvation I was pondering that question myself. Deuteronomy 28:1-14 came to me, Psalms 91 also. Jesus came to save us from the works of the enemy.
My whole life I have simply taken whatever has come my way, not knowing that I don't have to. The storms of life make us stronger, if we learn from them and not play the boohoo game. I used to, not realizing it.
So much belongs to the children of God, but our inheritance is not automatic, we have to know what is ours and believe for it-have faith in Jesus death burial and resurrection from the dead.
We must be in the word of God and study it's meaning from it's original text, the Hebrew and Greek translations. I do this by using the Strongs concordance and and reading books on the subject from trusted authors, such as Rick Renner.
There is our part and Gods part. Parts of our part to receiving what belongs to us is walking in love and forgiving ourselves and others. Tithe and offerings are also a part of our part. I know there are those who have abused-manipulated others through the prosperity message, but I also know giving to a trusted, anointed ministry is a connection the Bible says will partner me with the anointing that is on their ministry. When I am directed to give I write down the ministry, the date, a scripture directing my giving to something I am believing God for-I name my seed. I don't simply give to give. I give on purpose with a purpose trusting God for the manifestation of what I am giving towards. I have to name my seed according to the will of God for my life and my family. I have also learned my seed is not always money, it can be the giving of my time and talent, or simply being nice to someone who is not so nice to me and having a rough day.
The Bible says in Luke 6:37-38 Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use it will be measured back to you.
These verses tell me to watch my conduct. We cannot live our lives based on how the media, government, educational system, big tech or big Pharma tells us to act, be or feel.
We have to pull on our salvation. What do I mean by that? First of all let me say, if you are not saved-have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, there is no time like the present! Although there will still be trials-tough times, John 14:6 I am the way the truth and the life. You need to have something in you to pull it out of you. The whole Bible is written by inspiration of Holy Spirit-the Spirit of God. It is seed that when we read it out loud-faith comes by hearing and hearing and hearing, it is planted in the soil of our heart. The more we decree-speak the word out loud the deeper the roots of the seed-Gods Word goes into the soil of our heart to the point that what Gods Word says is more real to us than the garbage the media, etc is trying to feed us, that's when we pull on our salvation-the Word of God that is in us!
Examples: Father in Jesus name I thank you for your Word, that it will not return to you void according to Isaiah 55:11. Your Word says in Isaiah 49:25 ...I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will save your children. Your Word says in Acts 16:31 ...Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you and your house hold will be saved. Luke 15:24 For this my son/daughter (I insert their name), of mine was dead and is a live again (it's talking spiritually) he/she was lost and are found. Therefore according to Your Word Father I take You at Your word, I stand on Your word and thank you for the salvation and deliverance of my family.
Decreeing Gods word givens the angels their assignments and marching orders to bring Gods word to pass. Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherent salvation.
Father, in the name of Jesus, Your Word says in Isaiah 54:17, No weapon formed against me shall prosper, (sickness, lack of any kind, back bitting etc). So I decree Your word and thank You that even though this (xyz) has formed against me it shall not prosper. Greater is He that Is in me than he that is in the world. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57 Now thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph in Christ... 2 Corinthians 2:14
I have found when I decree and stand on His word, not allowing anything but my salvation to come out of my mouth or entertain thoughts contrary to God Word, His Word will come to pass in my life.
The same thing goes for fear and anxiety. Living in His perfect peace is also a part of our salvation. We can have chaos all around us (as we do now) and still live in His peace not allowing it to effect us.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid.
It is in read because it is Jesus talking.
I had a phone call a while back from a friend who was having anxiety. My friend used the phrase, "my anxiety". I quickly told my friend to stop taking ownership of the anxiety, by using the word "my" referring to pain, anxiety, debt, disease, sickness, etc, we take ownership of something Jesus has already paid the price to buy our salvation back and sent us free!
The world, ie, Government, media, WHO, etc, wants us to live in fear because then they have the control. But know it's not the people, it's the enemy-spirit they gave into that's behind everything.
Ephesians 6:12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in heavenly places. (the second heaven, also known as space).
The enemy uses the love of money and power to bait those I just mentioned. But rest assured, those dynasties are coming down. God allows people so much time to repent (turn and go the other way, or live right), before they have to pay for their sins. The enemy always out plays his hand and exposes himself.
Numbers 32:23 ...be sure your sin will find you out.
But if we repent-confess our sin, He is faithful and just to forgive us of our sin and cleanse us of all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
Salvation means so much more than simply going to heaven!
Thanks for your time
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment