Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Welcome!   6-22-22


What say you?
What are you saying-decreeing over your life and the lives of others?

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat it's fruit.  Proverbs 18:21

I heard of few ministers I respect, one in particular say, "I can tell the direction your life is going by what you say". At first I took the statement with a grain of salt. Then after some major upheavals in my life I was talking to God about my situation, I sensed Him say to me that what I said (I was remind what it was) had opened the door to the enemy. I repented and started saying what the Bible said about my life and situation, paying closer attention to the words coming out of my mouth. I know that death and life are in the power of the tongue, I wrote a book about the very subject (not yet published). I guess it was just because the same meaning was simply worded differently that I didn't think much about it. 

However, that statement is true, I am a witness. I hear what people are saying concerning their lives and the lives of others, (especially if they are in a place of authority in the persons life, ie-parent, teacher, etc) and then I watch the direction of lives as the creative words they have spoken are directing them or the person(s) they are talking about. Their words create a mindset-stronghold (for the good or bad).  

Let's take our kids for example. If our kids are given positive reinforcement about themselves, ie-you can do it, or, you are pretty and smart, or you are talented and handsome and smart, or your a good person you don't want to act like that-your better than that. Those statement and others are speaking life into a Childs life-creating a positive stronghold. 

I know a woman who is short but has always been plump, she's one of the nicest people I know. Since she was a little girl her mother would always build he up in positive ways. Today she is the life of the party, she is like a magnet for the good when she walks into a room of people. I believe it's because of the positive reinforcement from her mom, she spoke life into her spirit.   

On the other hand we can speak negatively over someone-a child perhaps, and watch those creative words do there thing, because they will. I've heard it and watched it happen. It happened to me-but God is restoring my soul! Psalms 23:3. 

Are we speaking life or death over our life? 

Deuteronomy 30:19
Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants may live!  

There are those who do not believe their words will effect their lives or the lives of others. I know Christians that need the revelation of Proverbs 18:21. 

This is my challenge to you: 
Make a mental note of what you say, or hav said about yourself and others (especially your kids and grandkids). If you don't have kids or grands, pay attention to what you say or have said about yourself and perhaps a boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife, then watch your words come to life, or death in the lives you are speaking over.      
Father, I thank you for your faithfulness in my life! I ask you by Your Spirit (Holy Spirit) to remind those reading this or hearing about this blog of the words they have spoken to life or death when the power of their tongue manifests. In Jesus Mighty Name! Amen 

Lord I ask for revelation of Proverbs 18:21 to those who read or heard about this blog, in your name, amen!

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog!

Blessings!









No comments:

Post a Comment