Tuesday, June 21, 2022

 Welcome!     6-21-22


~~A step of obedience always opens the door~~

~Moses stretching his rod over the Red Sea-- then it split.   Exodus 14:13-22

~Abraham raising his knife over Isaac-- the sacrifice was found in the brush.   Genesis 22:1-19

~The upper room in one accord-- Holy Ghost descended Acts 2:1-4

~March around Jericho 7 times then shout-- Jericho walls came down.  Joshua 6:1-20


I have learned from experience obeying God is a key to opening doors that seem to be impossible. God has taught me that obedience is a part of trusting Him, even when (especially when) what I am being directed to do makes absolutely no sense. The Bible says the just shall live by faith. Hebrews 10:38


Living by faith is a life style, mixed with love, forgiveness, and the (Word of God) Romans 10:17

I trust God, He Is Trust...Worthy! In every situation no matter how difficult the circumstances, we can trust Him! But in order to trust Him, we have to know Him, otherwise how can we trust a person if we don't know the person? We can't trust Him based on someone else's experience, we can learn from them-perhaps a trusted friend or relative, but we need our own relationship with God to know for ourselves that He Is Indeed, Trust... Worthy! He can to lie because there is no darkness in Him and will not fail!


Romans 10:11 the message translation says- Scriptures reassures us, "No one who trusts God like this -heart and soul-will ever regret it. 

I have tried God and tested His Word when I had nothing-- all hope was seemingly lost. Much like many may be feeling now. But I KNOW THE WAY TO HOPE,  HIS NAME IS JESUS! He Is the way, the truth and the life. John 14:6. He is as close as a whisper. He will never leave us or let us down! 

Every good healthy relationship is two sided, otherwise it is lop sided and will fall apart. He will do His part, I choose to do mine also, I hope and pray you choose to too! 

Matthew 6:33 Seek First the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need. NLT  

Matthew 6:33 But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right) and then all these things taken together will be given you besides. AMPC 


Thanks for you time 

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment