Welcome! 12-17-22
Through my life journey, there are two definite's I have found to be true. One, God cannot lie because there is no darkness in Him. The second, He will not fail, He keeps His Word!
As I have written in many blogs, and I'm sure a book or two, that God taught me to trust Him by keeping His Word to me. However, it took me trusting Him against all odds, no matter what I seen with my eyes, or heard with my ears. No matter the situation, He came through, but He needed my faith in Him to do it. The just shall live by faith. Hebrews 10:38.
When my faith journey began I said, "God, You say that Your Word is true and that You cannot lie, so if that is true, I will stand on Your Word." All of my life I heard Gods Word quoted, but, I never seen the manifestation of it-I did not see anything come of it. However, in my desperate situation, God was the only hope I had. I had no choice but to trust Him.
Not the worlds way of doing tings, but Gods way, faith.
Once He showed me His Word works, even in situations that seem impossible, it became easy to trust Him. However, I do need to stay in prayer and His Word to keep my faith strong. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God. Romans 10:17.
I will admit there were times, one in particular, I wanted to walk away from what was happening in my life. However, I knew I wanted His will for my life and not my own. It took me surrendering my will for His. Holy Spirit nudged my heart in the direction He wanted me to go, my initial response was, "are You for real God?", my next response was, not my will but Yours be done". God is in our future saying, "follow Me!", it's a matter of, will we?
There are also time in life we ask God for direction and He is silent. I have found it is in those time when we stand still, with no clear direction, you don't move. Or, we may need to finish something He has asked us to do before we will receive further instruction. I have been in both situations.
I know in my own life growing up in the church there are many things I wish had been taught, but weren't. I learned lessons the hard way, through personal experience. However, now having gone through and have learned valuable lessons. I now can teach what I have learned, trusting it will help others.
I have seen what rebellion against Gods Word has cost me.
What following Gods Word has given me.
That forgiveness has freed me from torment and given me peace.
I am learning how real the unseen spirit realm really is.
I am seeing how obedience to God and surrendering my will for His will open unimaginable, glorious doors in my life.
Etc...
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment