Welcome! 3-5-23
I may sound like a broken record, but to me, this is powerful!
I was reading Revelations 12:11 yesterday, They overcame him (satan, our enemy) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony. As I have stated in previous blogs, the word 'word' in the Greek translation means 'matter'. Rick Renner teaches that our testimony is the Word of God.
Our testimony-confession of Gods Word coming out of our mouth in faith overcomes satan!
I googled the word overcome >>> verb, succeed in dealing with a (a problem or difficulty)
* defeat (an opponent); prevail.
We overcome our enemy-satan, with Gods Word. The two-edged sword coming our of our mouth. We are decreeing the power of God that is alive and active, it's the creative force of our faith and the power of His Word working together on our behalf. It defeats the enemy to bring forth Gods Word, our salvation, our inheritance that Jesus paid the price for with His blood to give us. Amen!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment