Welcome! 3-1-23
I know I have written about this in the past, but sense I am to write about it again.
There is Gods part, and our part!
I am reminded of the image of Jesus holding a Big teddy bear behind His back, asking a little girl to give Him the small teddy bear she is holding (but God, I love it) before He gives her the big teddy bear He is holding.
We, many times, can't see what God has in store for us. All we see is what we have that we like, what we are comfortable with, our security so to speak. We want to wait and make sure God does things how and when we think they should be done. Unfortunately, God doesn't work that way. He wants to know that we trust Him, knowing He has our very beast interest at heart.
That has happened to me several times. Even though in each case I couldn't see my situation in the natural any different, I needed to take several steps of faith, one at a time, in each situation, trusting Him no matter what! Every time He had the teddy bear behind His back waiting for me to give Him what little security I had. I needed to surrender all. My security, and how I thought things should be done, and the timing I thought it should happen in. The kingdoms of my heart.
Throughout scripture God has given His Word of victory, there was His part-manifestation of promise, and our part. Abraham and Sarah became strong in faith believing God to open her barren womb at the age of ninety, He was a hundred. Issac, was the result of their faith in Gods covenant to them. Genesis 15, 16, and 17, Daniel, believing God to close the lions mouth because he honored God, despite all who were against him with an unjust law. Daniel 6.
Joshua obeyed Gods instructions bringing the tightly secured Jericho down. Joshua 6.
What wall of security do you have in your life that needs to come down in order for God to give you your promised land? I know I had a huge wall built, protecting myself from...
Obedience is better than sacrifice! 1 Samuel 15:22
I learned that many years ago. Are you sacrificing for false security? I was.
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment