Welcome! 9-21-24
How do you see yourself ?
That was something I had to work on because I did not see myself as God seen me.
I seen myself as not good enough, not smart enough, and not qualified. However, God sees me in a whole different light!
He sees me made in His image-Christ in me the hope of glory! He sees me as equipped, qualified and justified for service in His kingdom.
Years ago I sensed a pressing by Holy Spirit to start going live on fb. I said God I'm not ready! What I did not understand at the time was that He had been preparing me all my life through everything I went through and overcame, which qualified me. Even though I go through the valley of the shadow of death... I did not stay in the place of, a, b, or c, I went through the situation by the strength of God to the other side! How did I do that? By holding on the His Word in faith believing. I'm not saying at times my heart didn't feel like it was breaking, or that I didn't want what I was going through to go away or that I didn't want to walk away and give up, because I did! But I knew that I had to say, but not my will but Yours be done, and follow His direction whatever it was, like it or not!
I knew that if I did not keep walking through to the other side, I would have to start the journey over and I was going through too much and had been through too much not to keep going through to the other side while holding on to His hand.
Everything I have went through in life God has used it to mold me into the person I am today as He taught me to trust Him. He has shown me through poor decisions that even though I chose wrong that He was still just a whisper away and that no matter what, He would always Love me and be there for me!
My Heavenly Father has shown me that even though I have messed up, big time in some cases, that I am so much more than the mess-ups. I am His! and He is helping me see myself in His image through spending time with Him not only in prayer, conversation and His Word, but in listening to His heart for me and for you.
He wants us to know HOW VERY MUCH HE LOVES US! That is is NOT conditional, but eternal. It's hard to fathom how that He don't just have love, but that He IS LOVE, there is absolutely no darkness in Him at all, therefore, how could He not be Love?
So, how do you see yourself?
Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment