Welcome! 9-19-24
Over the past few weeks I have been thinking about the subject of holding on, and trusting God. There is His part and our part.
Both our parts involve keeping our end of the covenant through Jesus shed blood and our salvation. Since God can't lie because there is no darkness in Him, and He won't fail because as He speaks it is, no matter what "it" may be.
Therefore, why do not all, but many, fail to believe Him? I believe there are a hand full of reasons... Because they don't know Him-His character, they don't keep their own word so they don't trust His, they let pride get in the way which puts them on their own path and at the helm of their own ship of doing things their way which ties the hand of God, and they won't surrender their will for Gods will because they are afraid of, A, B, or C. Because the enemy is a liar and deceitful and they have fallen into the trap of believing a lie instead of trusting the truth. I am sure the list goes on, but those are the ones that come to mind.
I believe all but one of the above reasons go against our part of the covenant which blocks Gods hand, which stops us from receiving His promises-wholeness in every area of our lives from Him.
What about if God has given you a dream (I know He has me) that has taken longer than you thought it should? What thoughts come to mind? Do we think, "ya, God isn't going to come through for me, I know He said... but I don't see how it can happen, it's been too long and nothing has happened". Or perhaps we think, that perhaps the dream is too big and even though I know He said it but look around you, look at this world, how could it possibly come to pass? I just don't think He can do it. Or perhaps we question if the dream actually came from God?
I know from personal experience, if God said He will do something it will take my faith and obedience in Him that, He will do what He said He will do...period! No matter how long it takes.
1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ
2 Corinthians 2:14. Now thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph in Christ
Notice in both of those scriptures there is a thankful heart, because we have the victory! We stand in the place of victory! We are on the offense, not the defense, we are going in for the touch down in CHRIST!
In 1986 God started preparing me for the dream that He placed in my heart many years later, although I sensed the dream in 1986 I didn't understand it. It's a dream that is SO BIG only God can bring it to pass. As the years passed He had me in training which gave me the knowledge I needed to put my dream in documentation (write the vision and make it plain) I have several hundred documents ready for approval, ready for God to bring my dream to pass (I did my part as directed).
I've had doubters say they can't see how it will happen, but through past experiences of man telling me that the dreams God has placed in my heart won't happen, I choose to trust a God who cannot fail as apposed to any persons uneducated and deceptive opinions.
Along with us preparing for our dreams in the natural, God also needs to prepare not only our character, but spiritually as well. I know for me I needed to not only see myself qualified for the position of the dream, but I needed to see my rights as a child of God and what the Word of God said about about it. Dr Bill Winstons teachings pointed out scripture that opened my eyes giving me revelation of who I am in Christ and what belongs to me as a child of God that changed my mindset. It was seeing it in Gods Word that did it for me, He has proven to me that HIS WORD IS GOOD!!! God also confirmed His Word to me several times through dreams, visions, His written Word, and confirmation from others that I trust spiritually. Therefore, if anyone tells me the promise-dream Gods placed on my heart won't happen, they need to talk to the hand, because I am not listening.
Romans 3:3-4 For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true and every man a liar. As it is written: "That You may justify in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged."
So even if nothing looks the way you think it should, know that God is not subject to the natural realm. He is a Spirit being. He is working behind the scenes in the spirit realm changing and doing things we do not know about unless Holy Spirit reveals it to us. We simply need to follow His leading and know He sees the beginning form the end and that HE IS FAITHFUL to perform His Word to us!
The just shallowing live by faith!
Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment