Welcome! 10-10-22
A couple of things I have noticed over the years while on my journey of getting to know God for myself, one is that, when decreeing His Word, it's not a one time thing as I have thought most go my life, but continual. Also, things I decreed-Gods Word I have spoken in faith years ago are now manifesting.
Daniel 10:12-14 (An angel talking to Daniel) Then he said to me, "Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold Micheal, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. 14 Now I have come to made you understand what happened to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.
Daniel the tenth chapter is a good example of the importance of fervent prayer and fasting. The second heaven is were the fight to keep our prayer hindered takes place. That's why it is so important to keep decreeing Gods Word in faith, it gives our angels strength to fight for us to get our answers to us.
Psalms 103:20 Bless the Lord, you His angels, Who excel in strength, who do His word, Heeding the voice of His word.
This verse tells me the more I decree Gods word (in faith) it gives His angels strength to fight for me to bring it to pass-to manifest it. So I need to keep decreeing and decreeing and decreeing until His word is manifests. John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us...
Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation.
It's the angels job to bring Gods Word to pass in our lives. It's our job to decree Gods Word giving angels strength to fight to see to it that Gods Word comes to pass in our lives which-enforces Jesus finished work on the cross.
A couple of weeks ago as I was painting the outside of a house my husband and I purchased to fix-up and flip-sell. The ladder went one way and I went the other, about 6' down, landing on my right hip. I was mad knowing I did not have time for any set backs. Placing my right hand on my right hip I repeated, the blood, the blood, the blood, applying the blood os Jesus to my hip-no broken bones! Revelations 12:11 They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and. by the word of their testimony...
I felt it was an attack of the enemy, the ladder was sturdy, when the ladder was tipping if felt as though it was being tipped over.
Psalms 91:11 for He will order His angels to protect your wherever you go. New Living Translation
I decree Psalms 91 over me and my family daily.
There is no doubt in my mind that an angel was right there to lighten the impact when I landed on the ground!
I am seeing things manifest-happen now that I started decreeing in some cases years ago. What that does is it gives me faith in His Word I decree over my situation, state, etc. I know the decrees God has placed on my heart will come to pass. It also keeps me growing in faith in His Word.
Romans 1:17 For in the the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith."
To me the faithfulness of Gos is revealed from faith to faith. As I grow in faith in His Word it builds my faith to believe for bigger-greater things God has placed on my heart to accomplish. Everything He has placed on my heart in the natural is impossible, however, with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:27 But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible."
Notice Jesus saith "With God" so if I try to do something without God that is impossible, it WILL be impossible! I have tried to do the impossible thinking God was in it when He wasn't, I fell flat on my face so to speak. However, since that epic failure years ago Holy Spirit has taught me so much more about the ways of God and how His Kingdom works. He is teaching me how to know the voice of God and follow His leading. I have learned some really tough lessons along the way, a lot of what I have learned is about the life and death that is in the power of my tongue-which are my decrees! Am I going to say what God says which is life, or give into every negative thought the enemy places in my mind to decree which is death?
I've been there, I've spoken death over a situation in my life, it took repentance, obedience, prayer, fasting and decreeing Gods Word over the situation to turn it around. Holy Spirit pointed out tot me it was the words I spoke that opened the door to the enemy. Lord being my helper I will never open doors to the enemy again!
Blessings!
Your friend in Christ,
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment