Saturday, October 22, 2022

 Welcome!    10-22-22


After listening to some messages on YouTube it dropped in my heart-spirit to write about a subject of the spirit realm, I believe I have barely made it through the first layer yet the more I learn the more I'm finding I need to learn. 

The spirit realm is a subject that intrigues me. I used to be oblivious to it as I am finding most people are, unless one is a part of the occult. I believe it's a subject many pastors are either oblivious to, or don't want to tackle the teachings.   Shout out to those who will! 

Years ago it was placed on my heart to write and self publish a book, which I did. That step of obedience led to several other books that were placed on my heart to write, one being, Married to the Unknown, a book about the spirit realm. Not yet published. 

Through the years of typing what I believe God had placed on my heart it took me on a journey of my past that opened my eyes to the unseen realm of the spirit, and what I had really been fighting against. The problem was, I was fighting the wrong way-in the natural, not in the spirit.

Ephesians 6:12  For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. NLT 

Revelations 20:1-3  And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the keys of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the devil, and  satan, and bound him a thousand years. 3 and cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations more,... KJV

One of the ways I learn is by listening to teachings from men and women that are more mature spiritually than myself. Many times God will answer questions I have asked Him through these teachings. 

The scripture in Ephesians 6:12 begins with, For we are fighting against flesh and blood enemies, but against principalities and powers... 

Holy Spirit has emphasized that scripture to me on more than one occasion. Especially when something was done that hurt me, I am used by a person, or mad at the actions of someone. He reminds me although the person gave into the evil spirit (whatever that spirit may be) a lying, gossiping, stealing, lustful, belittling, etc spirit, it is the spirit working through the person that is attacking me, not the person themselves. 

I used to wonder about my inner circle-the people in my life and the why's. What I found  out in my studies answered my questions, yet led me back to my upbringing and those that were allowed in our home-the spirits that were allowed in our home with the people that were allowed in our home. The spirits became familiar-what I was used to being around, therefore those type of people-spirits were what was attracted to me and me to them. I am by no means saying all of the people in my life were-are bad, because that is not the case, in 98% of the cases anyhow. 

What I am saying is that there are evil spirits in our mist with assignments from satan himself to pressure us. If we give into the pressure whatever it may be, we have opened the door for the enemy to steal, kill, and destroy our lives and the lives of those around us. I know it's true! I've felt the pressure as I was growing up to engage in things I thank God I resisted! And as an adult in things I didn't resist that I'm thankful for His forgiveness!

Even our words, once negative words are spoken it gives the enemy an open door into our lives, and again, the lives of those around us. Once again, I've been there! I know what I am typing about! It took repentance, prayer, fasting, unconditional love and decreeing only what God said about my situation to bring restoration. I am SO SO  grateful to God for healing my broken life! 

Everyone has a choice to make, give into pressure-evil spirits, or not.(remember, spirits use people!) It may not be easy, and it may be popular to just give in, but then, we have to count the cost of giving in. Many, I know, regret giving in to pressure some have paid with their lives. It's a bold statement I know, it's not only sad, but it's true, unfortunately. 

We all live with the decisions we make, be it good or bad. My heart is that we know that there is an invisible spirit world with not only demon spirits, but angels as well! If our eyes were opened to it we would be amazed at what we see! 

Psalms 91 states that He gives His angel charge over us to guard us, I am SO thankful for that! 

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walking about, seeking whom he may devour.

The devil knows much of our business because of words we have spoken, his imps are listening to every word we speak just waiting on a chance to an open door to fulfill their assignment against us. 

Be careful of what and who you are listening to! Satan owns the airways, he is the prince of the power of the air. Ephesians 2:2

Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment