Saturday, October 29, 2022

 Welcome!   10-29-22


I've often wondered, why the blame? It's baffled me because the enemy of our soul is a diabolical liar and the father of, he is a deceiver! Therefore, why would we place blame on God for the actions of others such as, gossip, and judgmental opinions of others, etc.? Yet that is exactly what happens, even placing blame on Him for physical things such as diseases or any kind of sickness, the loss of a love one or friend when the word clearly states that Jesus came to give us life and that more abundantly. John 10:10 

So God gets the blame for the actions of others? Sadly in many situations that is the case. Decades ago I was in church worshiping the Lord when apparently my actions of worship were not expectable to a few members of the congregation. The next thing I knew they were trying to cast a devil out of me, the pastor of the church did nothing to stop them. I have no words to describe how I felt except confusion and spiritually raped. As soon as I was able to get out from their grip, I ran up the isle and out of the church. I can only sum that horrible experience up to the ignorance and spiritual immaturity of the ones doing the deed, and puppets doing satan's bidding. But I did not blame God, in fact, I went back to church the next time the doors opened. However, I left that church a short time after. I heard of a church where God raised a baby from the dead, that is were I want to be! Where His presence was and His power flowed! Some years later the other church closed its doors.

To me, being a Christian is to be like Jesus, that happens through time spent with Him, having a relationship with Him. 

I do understand people get hurt from other church goers, "christians". What they are actually being hurt from is a spirit that was given into that was working through those that offended-hurt them. 

If people would realize Ephesians 6:12 and John 10:10 were for real and not just words in a book, perhaps again, God would not get the blame. 

When I was a little girl about eight or nine, I was invite to a friends house after church. I was surprised witness my friends mom was not the same way at home as she was in church. One person was seen in church and a different one was seen at home. I have witnessed this more times than I care to count. In my own life I have noticed if I am not spending quality time with God that I not only desire, but need, my attitude starts to slip. I need quality time with God on a daily basis, I can't live without it! 

How many hide behind the cross instead of kneeling in front of it? I know people hide behind the "Christian facade" to get what they want (what spirit they gave into) lust, greed-love of money, perversion, power, position, control, etc. But that isn't Gods Character! He is a giver, not a taker, He Is Love, joy, peace, strength, wholeness-nothing missing nothing broken in every area! That's what He wants to be in our lives!

God gives us all a free will, yet gets the blame for the actions of others. The blame is going in the wrong direction! God doesn't have love, He is Love! 

There is No good in satan, he hates us because we are Gods creation-made in His image, and he hates God! So don't be fooled by the actions of others by placing the blame on God, instead run to Him!

Some years ago there was a situation in my life, I was ticked off at God. I said "God you knew...!" "You want me to do what?" I had a choice to make, blame Him because He knew, or do what He asked me to do even though He knew. I chose to do what He asked. Because of the choice I made Holy Spirit was able to open my eyes to my part-giving into a spirit that caused the disaster that was my life and turn everything around to the glory of God! 

The enemy-satan, wants us to play the blame game and point our finger at God, but when satan is pointing the finger at God, notice how many fingers are pointing back, in the guilty direction! 

Blessings!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment