Wednesday, October 19, 2022

 Welcome!          10-19-22


As I was thumbing through the pages of my journal I came across a bit of a study I did on salvation, what does it mean to be saved besides excepting Jesus as the savior of my life and going to heaven when I leave this world?

Years ago I was briefly listening to a woman pastor encourage people as she defined salvation and its benefits. that brief encouragement opened my eyes and put me on a path of my own path to receive revelation of salvation.

To be saved-a Christian, is not about a bunch of rules that need to be followed, or about being good enough-that's religion. 

Jesus was talking in John 10:10, He said, The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that more abundantly. NKJV

John 10:10 ....My purpose is to them a more rich and satisfying life. NLT

In the Hebrew translation #3444 salvation is defined as; something saved-deliverance, victory, prosperity, , deliverance, health, , helping, salvation, save, saving, (health), welfare.

#8668 Hebrew- rescue, deliverance, help, safety, salvation, victory.

In my notes I wrote, Rick Rennet-salvation/brought to a place of safety-saved, to be delivered. It's my understanding Rick Renner has studied both Greek and Hebrew for years. 

The Blessing, as I understand it, is the power of God upon human flesh to do what only He can do. While the curse, is the total opposite. It's what satan brought upon the earth when Adam fell by disobeying God-giving into satan and eating the apple from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which gave satan the power on the earth to steal, kill, and destroy. Genesis 2:17, Genesis 3:1-7

The Blessing is a part of salvation, to me, it's anything good. It's health, prosperity in every area of our lives, it's joy and peace of mind. Psalms 51:12 reads, Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me with Your generous Spirit. 

Salvation means safety- I decree Psalms 91 over me and my family on a daily basis. Job 22:28 reads, You will also decree a thing, And it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways.

Although salvation is a free gift, we take it-receive it by faith. Romand 5:17 For the sin of this one man, Adam, caused death to rule one many. But even greater is God's wonderful grace and His gift of righteousness, for all who receive it will live in triumph over sin and death through the one man, Jesus Christ.    Hebrew 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith.

Salvation is a free give, we open our mouth and decree it-speak it out. Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue.

Romans 4:17 That is what the Scripture means when God told him, "I have made you the father of many nations." This happened because Abraham believed in the God who brings the dead back to life and who creates new things out of nothing. NLT

As I was typing Romans 4:17 Holy Spirit showed me that there had been dead relationships in my life that I believed God to breath life back into as I decreed His Word in faith. Ezekiel 37:9-10 What was seemingly death was brought back to life through my faith and decree of Gods Word. That's a part of salvation also. 

Psalms 103:2-5 Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: 3 Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, 4 Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies, 5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagles.

Psalms 23:1 The Lord is my Shepard I shall not want. 

I used to believe that because a scripture was in the Bible it would automatically happen and wonder why it hadn't,  not realizing that there was Gods part and my part. Now that I am learning the truth-the process of how Gods Kingdom works, it has set me free to receive His promises-His salvation, I have received many of His benefits! With many many more to come! 

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment