Friday, October 14, 2022

 Welcome!        10-14-22


Luke 4:5-7   Then the devil, taking Him up on a mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moments time. 6. And said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7. Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours. 

 In May of Two thousand Twenty as I was reading Luke 4:5-7 a few things dropped in my heart. Jesus could have taken what seemed the easy way out, bow to satan, and possibly been given the kingdoms of the world-media, education, politics (government), music, etc. I say possibly because he is a liar, there is no truth in him!

John 8:44  You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. 

Instead, Jesus chose to complete His passion and go the way of the cross. Yes, it would mean ridicule, slander, physical pain and torture but in the end His decision would set us free! We would have the choice-chance to be a prisoner of satan no more!  

Like Jesus, we I'm sure have all been at a crossroad in our lives, perhaps several crossroads. Do we give into the temptation (pressure)-the imitation-the easy way out? Or do we say no to the one who has power, but no authority over us except that which we give him. In Luke 4 satan himself said he had power, he said nothing about authority. Jesus knowing he had power did not question him. 

Genesis 1:26   Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion (Rulership, lordship, ownership, stewardship, authority)....

We will be tempted with what is pleasing to the eye, Genesis 3:6  so the woman saw that the tree was good  for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of it's fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.  The question is, will we give into what seems pleasing, or the easy way out? Or, will we stay the course seeing what may not be the easy way, but the right way? 

I know I have been there, I chose to follow the way I sensed Holy Spirit guiding me. Was it easy? Nope! but I knew I needed to follow the peace and trust God no matter what! Jeremiah 18:6 declares, "Look, as the clay is in the potters hand, so are you in My hand...

Just as Jesus chose to trust His Father, I needed to and need to do the same!

John 10:10 The thief does not cone except to steal, and kill, and destroy. I have come that hey may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Satan hates us, his whole goal is to steal, kill and destroy! If we give into the pressure, hate and disfunction, and lies, he's won. He will steal-he already has in a big way! Look at this nation and our education system, people drunk with power who are following their father the devil that want to, and have already killed in ways most are waking up too, yet some are still oblivious.  

Satan may have power, but we have authority in the name and by the blood of Jesus to stand up and take our nation, education, media, and government back! 

Let's take a stand and take our place in Jesus Name!!! 

Blessings!





No comments:

Post a Comment