Welcome! 12-11-22
Hi, everyone!
I have went to church since I can remember, although, it has only been since 2007 that I truly set out to know God (God the Father that is). I knew Jesus as a Nice Person and part of the God head (Father, Son, Holy Spirit,) but did not really know the Trinity, or the Power thereof, or the power given to me in Jesus name through Christ, (The Anointed One and His Anointing).
Recently I began to listen to messages from Apostle Tim Sheets, they are very informative and I receive revelation and understanding I have searched for, in some cases for years. One of the nuggets of revelation I received as he was teaching about our position in prayer was, he taught that when we pray, we pray from the offense and not the defense. This was quite and eye opener for me since I myself have taught that we pray FROM the place of victory. His message put two and two together for me, it was a light bulb moment!
Many times since that message about a month ago as I am sitting on the floor in our office praying in the early hours of the morning I am reminded that I am on the offense moving towards a touch down (the manifestation of my prayers.) It gives me even more fervency knowing that I am not only praying Gods Word-His will, But I am praying with a mindset that I know satan IS defeated and My prayers WILL be answered! The angels simply need me to give them their assignments.🔥🔥🔥 Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation. Hebrews 1:14
I am His hands-feet and mouth piece, angels are waiting on Gods Word spoken out of my mouth in faith to go and fight and bring into manifestation the spoken Word of God-my promise!
But thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57
Imagine this, just like in football. The defense are the principalities and powers... from Ephesians 6:12, while we are the offense as in 1 Corinthians 15:57 and 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph in Christ. Remember, Christ is the anointed one and His anointing! The anointing is The Power of Almighty God! Holy Spirit, the power from on high Luke 24:49.
It looks like the giants are going to be able to block the patriots from scoring (just using the names of the teams, they work well with my example). However, the patriots are decreeing the Word of God by faith giving the angels their orders. The patriots know they will win because of their faith in the Word of God, they know heavens angels are fighting for them which gives them a song in their heart. The Lord set ambushes against the giants, angels knocked them over and pushes them out of the way, therefor the patriots ran in for a touch down-received the manifestation of their prayers!
2 Chronicles 20:21-22, 21...Praise the Lord, for His mercy endures forever. 22 Now they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushes against the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah, and they were defeated.
The Lord gave me a light bulb moment concerning praying from the place of victory. He never said we would not have a battle to fight, (in the spirit realm), but He did promise victory! There have been promises from God in my life I have had to wait for years to see come to pass, while others did not take nearly s long. Those answers came because of my yes to God, my trust in God, my being willing to forgive others, and walking in love. The closer I am to God, the easier all the rest is! The more time I spend with Him the more I am taking on His nature-His Character.
Some of you I hope will have a light bulb moment of your own while reading this concerning our place of victory-which is praying from the offense and not the defense, it is not something I can simply talk you into. It's like knowing Jesus is real, it's a knowing, a revelation from God! It's Holy Spirits Job to show us and teach us. Our job was to live our lives with such character that when people look at us, they see Jesus!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment