Welcome! 12-4-22
1 John 4:4 is a scripture that I have read and quoted several times, however one day it came alive to me as I read it aloud.
You are of God little children and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. Modern English Version.
As I was reading, ANGEL ARMIES, RELEASING THE WARRIORS OF HEAVEN. by Tim Sheets, this scripture in chapter seven, Angels Help Change Regions jumped off the page to remind me of the revelation given to me by Holy Spirit.
In Revelations 19:13 it reads, He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood. His name is called The Word of God.
Hebrews 4:12 states, For the word of God is living and powerful...
These scriptures and more have proven to be real-true in my life. I have planted scriptures in the soil of my heart and watered them by my faith confession in them spoken out loud until they came to maturity and manifest in my life and the life of others. John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us...
As I am learning the authority I have as a believer, I am reminded that Revelations 12:4 His tail drew a third of the stars out of heaven and threw them to earth... Only a third of the angels were cast out of heaven along with Lucifer, now satan. There are far more angels of heaven fighting for us that there are fighting against us. Jesus already defeated satan and his cohorts! Colossians 2:15 In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by His victory over them on the cross. New Living Translation
As amazing as it is to believe, we have angels waiting on our words of faith in Gods word spoken to give them their assignments. Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation. Salvation is far more than, yeah, I am going to heaven. It's health prosperity in every area of our lives! Peace, joy, health, wholeness in every area!
God placed a dream in my heart years ago with scripture to back it along with teachings that gave me revelation of what is mine through Christ Jesus. It's a knowing! No matter what I have seen with my natural eyes, I know what God has shown me through His Word along with what I have seen in the spirit. God cannot lie, therefore, no matter what I see with my natural eyes, I know His angels are working on my behalf because of my faith filled decrees of Gods Word.
Also, Jesus is our High Priest of our confession. Hebrews 3:1 He hears our words of faith in His Word and goes to the Father in Heaven, Who's answer to my faith filled decrees are, Yes, and Amen! So Be It! 2 Corinthians 1:20
It's our faith filled words that give the angels power to fight for us getting our answer to us past the second heaven. Daniel 10:12-14
I believe the greater our assignment from God the greater the fight in the second heaven is.
It is really important to keep our daily words-confession lined up with our decrees of Gods Word. Example; There is a situation I am standing on Gods Word believing for manifestation in that area. About a week ago during a conversation I was having I said something that didn't agree with what I was believing for, Holy Spirit quickly checked my spirit, I knew at that point God was working behind the scenes to bring the answer-manifestation to what I am believing for. I knew angels were working to bring it to pass, I quickly repented! I don't want the angels working on my behalf to say, "wait, what?" They won't work-fight with negative words or words that are opposite to Gods Word.
In 2 Kings 6:16-18 And he said, "Do not be afraid, for there are more with us than with them." 17 Then Elijah prayed, "Lord, open his eyes that and let him see." So the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw that the mountain was full of horses and chariots fire surrounding Elijah. 18 When they came down to him, Elijah prayed the Lord, "Strike this people with blindness." And He sure them with blindness according to the word of Elijah.
The Spirit, or unseen realm is more real than the natural realm, what we can see. God is Spirit as are we, however, we live in a fallen, natural world. I have asked God to open my eyes to see the spirit realm, although to a degree, I know He already has. However, I want to go deeper in Him and be shown more. I do know it will require of me tests I will need to pass, and pass I will! A relationship with Him that I have yet to know, from faith to faith and glory to glory. I have asked God to use my life for His glory. I want to see signs wonders and miracles as I minister healing to people-Jesus Working through me! I believe I will see that I have asked of Him! Surrender Is Required! I Surrender All!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment