Thursday, December 15, 2022

 Welcome!          12-13-22


The following is subject that has intrigued be for many years now, in fact, I wrote a book about the subject titled, Married to the unknown, (not yet published) that I believe will turn into a series. 

As I look back on my life, and the life of others, I can see this invisible subject in play. So invisible in fact, it could seem unbelievable. However, once one opens their heart and minds eye to the very real possibility, they will discover the very real truth hidden from the natural eye, the truth of the spirit realm. The good and the bad. 

In this blog I will briefly write about the bad realm, the realm of evil spirits. In Ephesians 6, the Bible talks about principalities and power, rulers of the darkness and spiritual hosts of wickedness in high places. In Deuteronomy 7, the Bible talks about nations, the message translation calls them superpowers and goes on to name them. 

As I was writing one of my books, I asked God why a curtain individual did what he did? His answer came as soon as I asked the question, "because he gave into it", meaning the spirit of lust, perversion, and pedophilia. Once you give into a spirit such as lust, it can and will lead to an addiction, you will crave more which leads to a deeper addiction until the desire becomes unthinkable. The evil spirits assignment is to pressure, hopefully to submission. If submission occurs,  that line of pressure is crossed, there is no turning back, meaning, the unthinkable has happened. Lives have been effected.

Spirits can transfer through association, sex, movies, music, video games, drugs, etc. Why do you think when a person is on a drug such as meth, that their appearance changes? Something evil got access through that drug! I watched a video years ago of a young woman possibly in her twenties that was on a heavy drug, she could not control her body, she was on the ground swinging her arms around, it's hard to explain the severity of the video! The police and an ambulance were call. You may think all of this sounds crazy, but it's not. People will take on the character or attitude of the people, environment  or drug they surround themselves with. Spirits will also transfer through sex, (1 Corinthians 6:16 Or do you not know that he who joins himself to a harlot is one with her). That is one reason it is dangerous to have multiple sex partners, multiple spirits can transfer in one moment of passion.  I know a person who told me he felt the something transfer when he had sex with his girlfriend. 

I had the same thing happen to me during a time of intimacy. 

Soul ties occur during not only intimacy, but by association as well. A soul tie is a stronghold, the longer the hold lasts the stronger it becomes. That is one reason why a person of either sex will stay in a relationship with the person who is abusing them, a soul tie is involved-a stronghold. The devil never plays fair! Stealing , killing and destroying is his MO! 

A man or woman who cheats on their spouse or who lies all the time will trying want to stop, however, the pressure is still there, they don't know why they can't stop. It's because they have opened the door to a spirit that has a hold of them. They seriously will want to stop but in their own strength will be unable. They need to be set free-delivered by the power of God! It doesn't make what they did ok! But they need to be freed in order to have a healthy life style for their future. 

Many things in my life I thought were, (just the way things were), and sometimes perhaps odd were tied to the spirit realm. For instance, lying, once a persons starts lying or is constantly being called a liar, they figure , ok I'm a liar, they receive that spirit giving permission-an open door into their lives by their words or thoughts.

I know a person who was told he was a liar most of his adolescent years, he made the comment in a fit of anger that he was what that person said about him, I believe because of the tormenting thoughts he gave into the pressure. He has a great heart but gave that spirit permission-an open door into his life. The good news is he can be set free from that spirit! Jesus took his sin on himself on the cross to set that young man free, and free he will be! 

Fear and anxiety are spirits also, suicide is a spirit. The Bible says to be anxious for nothing Philippians 4:6, and to fear not Isaiah 41:10. On Fb I follow a gentleman that used to be a follower of satan, I believe he was a high in the rankings. I heard him say that satan will give a person, such as a witch, an assignment to have sex with someone to transfer the spirit of suicide to them. That may sound far fetched but it isn't. 

In my studies I am finding the answers to questions I have had for years that are all connected to the invisible realm of the spirit. The good news is, Jesus paid the price to set us free! No matter what spirit we have unknowingly given access to! lying, stealing, drugs prostitutions-or any sexual deviance, and alcoholism. Mental torment such as fear and anxiety to name a few. Jesus wants to set us free! 

There is SO much more to this subject than this blog. More comes to mind to write about, but I have much more studying to do. Thanks for reading this blog with an open heart and mind! The truth we know leads to setting us free!  

I have several Bibles I study from, however, most of my studies are in my Dake's Annotated Reference Bible.

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment