Tuesday, December 13, 2022

 Welcome!    11-9-22


Often times God talks to me when I am doing something, such as sweeping or painting, when my mind is quiet. A month or so ago was no different.

I choose to believe and am convinced that what the Bible is true, no matter how unbelievable it may read. With God all things are possible! He and His Word are one. He has come through for me in seemingly impossible situations for me not believe otherwise. I have held to His Word and held onto my confession in faith, it works every time.  A Big thing with me is keeping my word, and others keeping theirs, God knows that. He kept His Word to me, as I said, in seeming impossible situations, that's how I know I can trust Him! HE KEPT HIS WORD!

As I was mudding the sheetrock in the main bathroom of the last flipper house we will remodel, I am a king (small k) dropped in my spirit, I am royalty! Jesus is the King (big K). Revelations 5:10.  And having made us kings and priests unto God we shall reign on the earth.

When a king gives a decree, that decree is carried out! (sometimes the our decrees need to be repeated several times in faith because of the spiritual fight in the unseen realm). 

Satan is only a prince Ephesians 2:2,   in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience.  satan is the work of Gods hands and God has given us dominion over the works of His hands which means we have dominion over satan himself. Genesis 1:28

We pray from the offense not the defense-we pray from the place of Victory! It's a fixed game because Jesus has already won the victory, all we have to do is enforce it. Decreeing Gods Word in faith is a part of enforcing our victory in Christ. If we don't enforce what is ours in Christ, satan can and will steel, kill and destroy what rightfully belong to us, (our health, family, finances, etc). Satan will try to keep us from our victory in Christ, it is our responsibility to know what is ours and take our rightful place as kings on the earth by decreeing Gods Word about us and our Nation by faith. How do we know what belongs to us? It's all in the Word of God! 

When someone passes away in most cases they leave a will, giving their possessions to whom they choose, usually family. The Bible is Jesus will, we have to read it to know what He has given us, paid the price for with His blood.   Revelations 19:13 says His name is called the Word of God.  John 1:14  And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us. 

We are citizens of heaven, Philippians 3:20. We are in the world but we are not too conform to it. We are not supposed to live as the world lives, when we start living as the world it gives the enemy an open door to deceive, and deceive he will.  The Bible says the just shall live by faith. Hebrews 10:38. The kingdom of God is within us Luke 17:21. The kingdom of God is God's way of doing things, it's a government. (Trusting God, wholeness of life, forgiving-even ourselves, having faith in His Word, walking in love, being quick to repent, giving God our yes, etc). The kingdom of God is the Word of God. The more we spend time with God in His Word the more His Word takes root in the soil of our heart and grows to maturity changing us from faith to faith and glory to glory, from the inside out. We protrude Jesus because His Word is in us! The kingdom of God is within! 

We won't want to be as the world or the things thereof. We will project Jesus and draw others to Him! People will want what we have, Jesus! 

As I stay in His Word and in prayer, it doesn't matter what I see in the natural that goes against what I know God has told me in His Word and other ways (confirmed by his Word). I know He can't lie because there is no darkness in Him, therefor, I stay with my confession of faith giving angels strength in their assignments for my life and the lives of others while trusting God to do what only He can do!  I know He can and I know He will because He has done in before, so I know He will do it again! 

Let's decree by faith! Job 22:28 You shall decree a thing, and it shall be established unto you; and light will shine upon your ways. 

Blessings!






No comments:

Post a Comment