Welcome! 2-23-23
I am a visual learner. When I taught Freshman class at one of the local beauty schools years ago, I endeavored to teach knowing many people are visual learners.
Revelation, however, is spiritual learning. Some, but not all revelation I receive from Holy Spirit has taken a while, years in some cases to receive. It possibly depends, I believe, on how I am maturing in the things of God, or possibly on when I am being still before Him, seeking, and simply listening.
Matthew 16:19 talks about binding and loosing. Years ago I heard a teaching on this verse. The pastor of the church I attended at the time tried to give a visual teaching. I seen the illustration, but didn't get it. Actually, at that point in time, I was on a journey that words fail me too describe, also, this post is not aimed towards that journey.
As I was reading some scripture, all these years later, I read Matthew 16:19, this time noticing a side note directing me to the amplified translation. I opened the Bible app on my phone, clicking onto the amplified version of Matthew 16:19.
I will give you the keys (authority) of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind [forbid, declare to be improper and unlawful] on earth will have [already] been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose [permit, declare lawful] on earth will have been [already] been loosed in heaven. Side note; this scripture is talking about the second heaven, not the 3rd heaven, which is where the throne of God is. I used to wonder why things would be bound in heaven where God is? That's part of the reason I didn't get binding and loosing, then I learned there are 3 heavens; Daniel 10:12-14 2 Corinthians 13:2
Jesus defeated the powers of darkness when he went to hell and kicked their butts. Colossians 1:13. Sickness, disease, poverty, etc. has no legal right in the life of a child of Gods! We have the legal right through the name and by the blood of Jesus to forbid-bind any unrighteous-evil spirit out of the situation and release-loose what Jesus paid the price to not only set us free from, but to give us! It was the great exchange, He took our sickness and disease and gives us health, He took our poverty, made us wholeness in every area of life. Romans 5:17 For if because of one man's trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through the one, much more surely will those who receive [God's] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and at the free gift of righteousness [putting them into right standing with Himself] reign in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One). AMPC
I don't have huge library, however, the books I do have were purchased with purpose. They are on subjects I am hungry for and passionate about. They have teachings with scripture to back what is taught. Some of those books have talked about binding and loosing. It dropped in my spirit before sitting to type, adding to this blog, that it is our responsibility to take our place, put our foot down and stand our ground by binding (forbid, declare unlawful) and loosing (permit, declare to be lawful) somethings in our lives and the lives of our families, cities and states. Whatever is pressing on us that we need to address. However, they need not be empty words, the enemy knows if we know we believe and have faith in the authority and power we have in Christ. Acts 19:15 And the evil spirit answered and said, "Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?'
Example of decreeing binding and loosing; In the name of Jesus I bind the spirit of torment, and break every stronghold off of the mind of... and loose the spirit of peace! We are taking authority over torment, which is trespassing on blood bought property, and allowing-inviting God's peace which Jesus paid the price for ,to free us with His blood, to invade the situation.
When we are freed from the previous state we were in, we need to invade our mindset with the Word of God so the enemy has no room to come back. Luke 11:24 Matthew 12:43-45 When an unclean spirit goes our of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none. 44 Then he says, 'I will return to my house from which I came, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. 45 Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first...
A while back I was watching a meeting Mario Murillo was holding. The banquet room (I'll call it) they were in was full. As I was watching him pray for people I seen Jesus standing behind him, His hand on Mario's back. The power-anointing went from Jesus, through Mario to the people he was praying for. Holy Spirit was opening my spiritual eyes, using my eyes, allowing me to see into the spirit realm. 2 Kings 6:17 And Elisha prayed, "Lord, I pray open his eyes that he may see... Colossians 1:27 is Christ in you, the hope of glory. NKJV Christ lives in you. This gives you the assurance of sharing His glory. NLT '
Seeing that was refreshing, remember, I'm a visual learner. It gave me insight into the spirit realm. It helped me to realize, it's not me doing anything, I'm simply a submitted vessel God can use for His glory. When Holy Spirit directs me to pray for someone through contact, He has my back, (so to speak) His power flows through me to the person I am praying for. The same is true praying for someone who is not in the same room I'm in, or perhaps in another city, state, or country. Our words of Fatih are containers put in the atmosphere. Our faith filled words place angels on assignment in the spirit realm aimed towards what we are decreeing. The laws of faith and confession take over with legal power and authority to cancel or annihilate the assignment or works of the enemy. The Word of God is alive and powerful and has the power in itself to bring itself pass. Hebrews 4:12
God's already done His part, He's now waiting for us to do ours. Let's take our place! Christ in us the hope of glory. Colossians 1:27
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment