Welcome! 2-23-23
The word ownership = my..., her..., his...
According to Merriam-Webster the word (my) refers to, belonging to.
I have referred to Proverbs 18:21 on many occasions in blogs and on fb lives, which says, death and life are in the power of the tongue.
I, for one, have seen this scripture manifest many times in my life going both ways, it's not simply something written in a book. It's the way it is, truth! We can choose to not believe it, but that doesn't change the fact that it's Gods Word, the believers constitution ,which is truth, what we are to live our lives by. I am cautious about what I say with awareness that death or life come out of my mouth.
I can tell you with certainty there were situations in my life and the lives of my family that I have turned around for the good by speaking Gods Word over them. There are two situations that come to mind where I needed to repent for speaking death into. Holy Spirit showed me what I was saying was creating the world I was living in, which was unpleasant to say the least. I, in-turn, started speaking life into those same situations. It took time, more in one than the other, but I was consistent with my confession. Just was a ships rudder turns the ship around, with consistency, those situations were turned around too.
Jesse Duplantis has said on many occasions that he creates the world he lives in. Although I heard what he said, I didn't receive the revelation. I couldn't put two and two together, that is until recently after spending time with the Lord. It's true, we really do create the world we live in.
We take ownership or place ownership on others with our words. Jesus took ownership becoming a curse for us, so why would we want to claim something He already freed us from?
I truly believe no harm is meant, yet harm is dispersed with our words. Somethings are said out of anger, some out of hurt, and still others out of ignorance. I believe it was yesterday on fb I listened to a woman minister on something, she has a degree and is very articulate. She, in my opinion, is a really good speaker. However, when she was talking about her daughter she mentioned the difficulties her daughter had. One of the things she mentioned was HIV, but she referred to it as "her HIV", I was like, NO! Thinking to myself that she should know better than to decree ownership of something over her daughter, even though the story was actually a testimony.
I learn a lot from Jesse Duplantis and Bill Winston, two of my favorite bible teachers.
Jesse has made the statement on several occasions stating, "I'm not dealing with your am sick, I'm dealing with your, are healed". He also says, people say, "but", I don't feel healed, get your "but" out of the way, is how He puts it.
The Double Jeopardy Clause in the Fifth Amendment of the US Constitution prohibits anyone for being prosecuted for substantially the same crime.
Jesus already took upon Himself every sin mankind has committed and the stripes on His back for every sickness and disease. He actually became sin for us. So if He took the punishment for our sins and paid for our freedom with His blood, which He did, then why would we claim something that does not belong to us? That's double Jeopardy!
By saying his ulsers, for an example, or her high blood pressure, also an example. Or, my high blood pressure or perhaps my cancer, all examples! These examples are claiming whatever" it "is as yours or the person diagnosed. Perhaps it's an anger issue, I have been guilty of claiming that to someone life, I repented and watched what was coming out of my mouth, turning my words from cursing to blessing. I called those things that be not as thought they were until they manifested.
It's always a spiritual issue! We are made in Gods image so it's not our issue, but an assignment against us from our enemy himself! To deal with anything we need to look at our Constitution, which is the Bible, it has all our answers, we simply need to search them out. As Holy Spirit to help you find the answers, He will!
Here's more that just cant to me. Saying things like, "he, she, or they are a brat, he is just like his dad, or, she is acting just like her mom. They will never end up to be anything, so and so is lazy, stupid, dumb. So and so eats like a pig pig. Do you get the picture? That's cursing the person. Speak the Word of God, speak the opposite of what you see. I believe it was Bill Winston that said, speaking what Gods Word says is not lying, His Word is truth! Call those things that be not as thought they were. Romans 8:28
I have told my own grandkids on many occasions, you are not a brat and you will not act like one, your a good girl or your a good boy, depending on what grandchild I am talking to. I speak life over my myself, my husband, our kids and grandkids. And I break every word curse that has been spoken over me and my family. I speak those things that be not as though they were. I decree the Word of God. That's, creating my world.
The key is consistency! Not just saying it, but living it. Faith without works is death. People think if you say it once you should see the results, then they get discouraged and stop having faith for Gods Word to manifest, I've been there, I know! Not only is consistency important, but trusting Gods Word to come to pass no matter how long it takes is equally important. We need to hold fast to our confession of faith, He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23
Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment