Thursday, February 23, 2023

 Welcome!      2-23-23


His part, my part.

Gods part is always beyond what we can image. Ephesians 3:20

I have found that in order for the 'beyond' to become reality, I need to take the initial step of first things first.  A handful of years ago I sensed God telling me to get my house in order. What? What did that mean? Well, it meant more than I originally thought. It meant cleaning my physical house (my way of thinking and acting). I needed to change my mindset, my attitude. 

We are not to go by what we see, ie, I'll do this once I see that change. God doesn't work that way. If we want to see change, it starts with us. God will do His part, However, He wants to see our step of obedience in trusting Him. 

Romans 10:11 Scripture reassures us, "No one who trusts God like this--heart and soul--will ever regret it. The message translation.

Less than a handful of years ago I was in the same situation. I was desperate for change. Holy Spirit spoke to me giving me instructions. I knew I needed to follow them regardless of everything I seen screaming at me to do the opposite. I had to move forward trusting God, no matter what that meant! I moved forward in obedience to the instructions I was given. My actions along with my confession of Gods Word turned the rudder of the ship that was my life around.  But it had to start with me! God definitely gave me exceedingly abundantly beyond what I could imagine! My Ephesians 3:20! 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment