Welcome! 2-26-23
The Word of God is matter! It creates!
John 15:3 NIV You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. (emphasis mine) The word, word, in this text, means matter. Greek Dictionary 3364
John 17:17 ...Your Word is truth. Again, in the Greek dictionary, 3364, "word" means word, matter, thing, the Word.
I am not into science. It's interesting to a degree, but in general, it's not my thing. However, I googled the meaning of matter. The definition is as follows: Matter is anything that has mass and takes up space.
Imagine, if you will, seeing your breath as you exhale into freezing temperatures; what comes out of your mouth takes up space in the atmosphere. Now, imagine your words being released into the atmosphere as you exhale. Our words are matter, a creative force in the atmosphere. God's Word is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword... Hebrews 4:12 We are made in His image, which means to me, as I speak God's Word in faith, my words are powerful too; they create! I create the world I live in with my words.
Allow yourself to think outside of the box, take the limits off of possibilities of what God's Word spoken out of your mouth in faith in Him will do! With God, All things are possible! In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1. All things were created through Him, and without Him, nothing was created that was created. John 1:2. In Him was life, and the life was the light of mankind. John 1:3. The light shines in darkness, but the darkness cannot overcome it. John 1:5. Wow! God is in every born-again believer. John 15:5 John 17:21,22. 2 Corinthians 6:18
John 1:3-5 And all things were created through Him, and without Him, nothing was created that was created. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of mankind. 5 The light shines in darkness, but the darkness cannot overcome it.
No comments:
Post a Comment