Welcome! 2-26-23
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for... Hebrews 11:1
I was reading back through the February newsletter from Jesse Duplantis Ministries, and I had underlined several portions of the letter that intrigued me. One underlined portion in particular caught my eye; it defined faith in simple terms. >>> Sincere spiritual expectation is based on the divine substance God made called faith.
The word "substance" got my attention because of a previous blog I wrote on the subject of the word "word," which means " matter" in the Greek translation.
I googled "define substance." The definition is as follows: a particular kind of matter with uniform properties.
Now Faith is the substance which is a form of matter, and matter creates! Wow...! What a revelation!
Every year that I am aware of, Jesse has prayed about a theme. His theme for this year is "if you keep the faith, everything is yours."
If it's in God's Word, and we have faith, which is the substance, which is a particular form of matter, and matter creates what we are believing for, well, there it is! To me, it's mind-boggling!
In the newsletter, Jesse also wrote concerning Hebrews 11:1, >>> It's not what you had faith for yesterday that matters today. Keeping the faith is about using your faith in the moment for whatever situation that comes up that needs it. He goes on to say that it's about believing in God no matter what the circumstances say. It's about realizing that if God said it in His Word, then it is true and deserves the passion of your belief. Wow! That last sentence, to me, is a powerful statement.
While meditating on the revelation from these last few blogs I have written, I was reminded of something I have been decreeing and having faith for that in the natural it's like "ya, right!" as in, No Way that is possible! but after digging deeper into God's Word and defining it in the original text, the "ya right!" turned into You better believe it, Tammie! because, With God, all things are possible! HE WILL MAKE THE WAY MOVE ANY OBSTACLE OUT OF THE WAY OR CREATE A SITUATION TO DO IT!!! God had a company move from one state to another to give Veronica Winston the job she believed Him for. Faith in His Word will create what God has placed on my heart and on your heart to receive!
To me, this is all so powerful! I hope you are grasping HOW BIG, HOW HUGE, this is!
Several lines up, I wrote, "Now Faith is the substance. "I originally wrote, "Faith is "a" substance. The Holy Spirit corrected me. I sensed Him say, "It is "the" substance," as in, it is the main ingredient. Trusting God's Word is the main ingredient, the substance that is needed!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment