Welcome! 11-02-24
How I knew!
In the school year of 1969 I was in the first grade for the second time. My mother had transitioned to heaven the month prior, August 19th, 1969. In the classroom this particular day we were playing musical chairs, I asked God a question, well sort of a question. I said, "God, if You're real, let me win musical chairs." I won! Call it child like faith I guess, but at that moment, I knew God was real! You may choose to call it a coincidence. However, right after I asked that question wanting to know, I knew!
Years later, it took God alone to teach me-show me-help me see, He is faithful!
My point being, it's a personal thing, a relational thing between you and God! It's a knowing, just like when I was in the first grade, I knew God was real because of a simple answered request. There is a peace, a joy and a strength in Knowing that He-God is Real! He has my back, or as the scripture says, that I am in His hand. Jeremiah 18:6.
I can't convince any one that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are real-they are three in one--God. That is not my job,! However, my responsibility to the best of my ability, Holy Spirit being my helper because sometimes I don't feel like letting people see the Jesus in me. I know at times I don't live my life in a reflection of Him. However, My hope is that others Will See Jesus in me and want what I have! Jesus! My peace, my joy, my strength, my everything! In Him I live, move and have my being. Acts 17:28
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment