Welcome! 11-01-24
The opposite is True!
Yesterday I made and posted a small video. In the video I stated, that if you're having tormenting thoughts, the opposite is True!
What I have learned in spending time with God and listening to different teachings is that there is action that needs to be taken when being tormented in your mind.
The Word of God says in 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds 5 Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exults itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.
I have both talked (video) and written about strongholds. They are thoughts that are not God ordained that pitch tent(s)in our minds, the longer they are there, the stronger the placement of the tent(s) becomes.
God will not give anyone a tormenting thought, since God is only good, His thoughts are only good!
Philippians 4:8 ...whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of a good report, if there is any virtue, and if there is any praise, think on these things.
In Proverbs 18:21, it says, death and life are in the power of our tongue...
Jesus already did all He can do to rescue us from the power--the hold of darkness-which is satan. Our part is to enforce Jesus finished Work on the cross by verbally taking authority over him by using the Word of God in faith and claiming what His Word says about us. Deuteronomy 28 lists Gods promises to us if we keep His Word.
Isaiah 26:3 says, You will keep Him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.
Therefore, any time and every time we get tormenting thoughts our part is to cast those thoughts down by saying-not thinking! What Gods Word says about us!
Psalm 91... We WILL say of the Lord, He IS my refuse my fortress my God in whom I trust...
Deuteronomy 28... Because I keep His commandment--His Word, forgiveness, obedience, etc... I am blessed in every area of my life!
Luke 15... The prodigals, who ever they may be are restored back to God and to you!
So KNOW, Jesus already did His part, now there is our part, and the opposite of the torment IS TRUE!!!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment