Welcome! 11-04-24
Wow! The enemy of your soul...Think about that statement!
As I was thinking about prior blogs, that statement dropped in my spirit, my heart, thinking. As we know, our soul is our mind, will and emotions, and that's where the enemy attacks us, in the battle field of our mind.
It's where Psalm 39:1 says to keep our mouth muzzled while the wicked are before us. Once you say something that you shouldn't say, satan runs with it! It gives him access to your life, or the lives of others you do not speak positive words about. Death and life are in the power of our tongue! Proverbs 18:21
One ugly thought if meditated on long enough will lead to an action, then to another and another until before you know it you are in over your head in the web of the enemy. I know of a person who's thought took that person to do the unthinkable. The action of this person was justified by a thought which was, no one will know, it won't hurt anybody... I know because, that person told me that was their thought. That thought was deceptive but it proceeded an action, costing this person their family. Our thoughts, our fears an our faith are forces, magnets if you will. Our thoughts become stronghold, positive or negative which lead to an array of things.
The enemy of our soul causes depression, anxiety, hopelessness, discouragement, bitterness, and hatred and suicide. Health problems occur which are connected to bitterness, unforgiveness, hatred, etc. The battle field in the mind can be tormenting-I know, I've experienced it!
Years ago I was having pains in my chest do to the torment in my mind. I had a test on a treadmill to see if I had a heart condition, everything with my heart was fine, so I knew it was the mental torment I was going through. I had to say no more to the torment and make some person changes in my life... The torment went away as did the chest pains. However, it took me taking my place as a child of God and taking authority over the situation in the spirit. I had scripture--Gods Word which I decreed by faith and held on to it, standing in the place of victory Jesus paid the price to give me! It wan't easy at first, but the longer I stood in faith, the longer and stronger I was able t stand.
We have the choice... Good-v-evil... Deuteronomy 30:19 ...I set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore, choose life that both you and your descendants may live.
God is faithful, He IS Love! He Is Trust...Worthy!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment